Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's so funny to see how we are still so crazy about this movie 2years after. :cuckoo::rotfl

Well... Hype is just getting started again. Scarecrow and Demon did come at the perfect point of time. Not only TDK but also BB is back on top for me.

Further I just quit my appartement in the town where I study so I will have my complete collection at one place for the very first time in January. Pics will be made. :rock

I think that a LOT of people here have an awesome TDK collection
and it's so funny to see how we are still so crazy about this movie 2years after. :cuckoo::rotfl

Still feels like July '08 to me! Never enough TDK in my book. :wink1:

I'm gonna have to agree, I think both Neo and Void have the best 1/6 TDK collection that I've seen.
Great job guys:clap

Agreed....and don't forget Ro926. His collection is amazing as well.

Made this tonight guys :)
A evolution of all the pics that I take to put on the forum ^^
000.jpg

hey neo which head sculpt is the one on the far top right?? i dont recognize that one!

I have to say, you have arguably the best 1/6 TDK bat collection out there

i would agree with that, but Bobby has the best 1:1 Batman collection, and 1:1 > 1:6. I would say Simmon isnt far behind either, hes got an awesome Bats collection, but Neo has the best figs for sure.

i would agree with that, but Bobby has the best 1:1 Batman collection, and 1:1 > 1:6. I would say Simmon isnt far behind either, hes got an awesome Bats collection, but Neo has the best figs for sure.

Yup, that's why I specifically stated "1/6" :wink1:

Yeah, 1/1, Bobby takes the cake. He has the costumes that was actually used on the film...cant beat that for screen accuracy. :rotfl

Last edited:
I don't have the same "1/1 being better than any other scale" sentiment.

What I find most impressive about 1/6 scale is the amount of detail they can cram in a small format. The scale presents the perfect balance of size and detail.

1/1 scale doesn't have the same obstacle/challenge and I find them to be less impressive because of that. They just have a more noticeable "presence" due to their size, and I suppose also the feeling of having something right "off the screen."

I like 1/6, because they are big enough to have awesome realism, but small enough to still be something that you can have fun with and pose and whatnot.

I don't have the same "1/1 being better than any other scale" sentiment.

What I find most impressive about 1/6 scale is the amount of detail they can cram in a small format. The scale presents the perfect balance of size and detail.

1/1 scale doesn't have the same obstacle/challenge and I find them to be less impressive because of that. They just have a more noticeable "presence" due to their size, and I suppose also the feeling of having something right "off the screen."

Yeah, keep telling yourself that. lol
Sure, that is one of the benefit of 1/6 being smaller so it can easily be placed somewhere.
But if you have the room and money 1:1 > 1:6 You're talking about an actual lifesize vs a miniature.

Last edited:
^^^

:exactly:............yea, these 1/6 sculpts are awesome for there size and look very real, but it doesnt get anymore realistic than a 1:1 with the same amount of detail and execution, but its obvious some ppl would rather play with their dollies, so they will say 1/6 is better. "Not that theres anything wrong with that" :lol

So for those who like the 1/6 better

So, if standing in front of you is a 1:1 scale of OC Batman and also a 1:6 Scale of OC Bats and someone says you can have
either one but the deal is you cant sell it (so in that sense, money is not a factor), you'll pick the 1:6?
I'm sure even if you're room is crammed, you'll find a room for that 1:1.:rotfl

You can't really play with 1:1.

Also, 1:1 makes it pretty impossible to have an army of characters. The options for your characters and experiences really do multiply when you have a larger number of figures, as the number of potential interactions grows geometrically.

So for those who like the 1/6 better

So, if standing in front of you is a 1:1 scale of OC Batman and also a 1:6 Scale of OC Bats and someone says you can have
either one but the deal is you cant sell it (so in that sense, money is not a factor), you'll pick the 1:6?
I'm sure even if you're room is crammed, you'll find a room for that 1:1.:rotfl

What am I going to do with a 1:1 Batman? If I lived in Wayne Manor, sure, it'd be nice to have. But I since you can't really do much with a 1:1 Batman, the only purpose it would serve me was being "cool to have."

I don't live in Wayne Manor, so that's not a good enough reason to have it - actually, its size would be a detriment to my apartment. The 1:6 OC Batman is also "cool" to have, but I can actually do stuff with it, and it also takes up much less valuable space.

Plus, it's kind of creepy to have a 1:1 Batman if you don't have space for it. That crosses the line from kitschy and cool to obsessed and weird.

What am I going to do with a 1:1 Batman? If I lived in Wayne Manor, sure, it'd be nice to have. But I since you can't really do much with a 1:1 Batman, the only purpose it would serve me was being "cool to have."

I don't live in Wayne Manor, so that's not a good enough reason to have it - actually, its size would be a detriment to my apartment. The 1:6 OC Batman is also "cool" to have, but I can actually do stuff with it, and it also takes up much less valuable space.

Plus, it's kind of creepy to have a 1:1 Batman if you don't have space for it. That crosses the line from kitschy and cool to obsessed and weird.

Look, I'm with you bud, I live in a small house. I dont even have room for 1/4. Up until last week, I only had 2 PF. I do stick with 1/6 cause that the only room I have in the house and afford.
But I'm trying to make a point on the ones that say 1:1 isnt better than 1:6. That's hogwash. Basically just because we cant afford nor have the room doesnt make the 1:6 even or better than 1:1.
1:1 is the ultimate scale. Its lifesize. Same reason why lifesize bust is better than the legendary scale size.

All I'm saying is that just because that's all I can afford and have the room for, I'm not naive or dishonest to myself to think that that 1/6 scale is better. If I have the money or room, hell yeah I would love to have one.

Last edited:
Back