Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really? I'm pretty sure Two-Face is on a standard TT. Mine looks like a football player.

All I'll say on the matter is, if I was offered Bobby's 1:1 Joker with the caveat that I had to ditch my entire 1/6 collection and never buy another, I wouldn't hesitate.

I'm 100% certain Two-Face came with a standard Truetype. DX Joker was the first Batman release to use the narrow-shoulder Truetype.

All I'll say on the matter is, if I was offered Bobby's 1:1 Joker with the caveat that I had to ditch my entire 1/6 collection and never buy another, I wouldn't hesitate.

At this point in my life there is no way I would abandon my hobby for the sake of one museum piece.

When I'm old and boring... maybe.

I'm 100% certain Two-Face came with a standard Truetype. DX Joker was the first Batman release to use the narrow-shoulder Truetype.

Yeah, pretty sure they unveiled the Narrow Shoulder at the same time as the DX01.

Wow, amazing collections guys. Trying to hunt me down either a DX Batman or the original Dark Knight right now. I already own the DX Joker, so I don't know if I'm ever going to get a Bank Robber Joker or not.

Yeah, I remember when I got the DX Joker and I thought I didn't need anymore... then suddenly I had 8 different Jokers. :thud:

Hopefully you have more self control than me! :lecture :lol

And WELCOME the the show! :) :duff

Re: Show your Hot toys Batman Collection!

Is it just me or does the first Dark Knight Batman have a way better head sculpt than the DX? I feel like the PERS eyes on the DX make Batman not look like Christian Bale; his eyes simply aren't that big. Thoughts?

That is a matter of constant debate. A lot of it has to do with lighting, however, with the eyes positioned right I like them.

P1080114-1.jpg

Check this in the mirror. Bow your head a little and then look straight ahead at the mirror without raising your head. You will notice that your eyes are quite wide open and a lot of white is showing along the lower edge of your eyes. You really need to do that with Batman... but not to much because then he will look cross-eyed! :gah:

Come to think of it the PERS is kind of irritating on the DX02. I love it on the DX01 though.

Re: Show your Hot toys Batman Collection!

Hello from Spain:wave, i´m reading yours since long time ago and i decided to register. Please, be patient with my English, isn´t good.

My bat collection:

IMG_0282.jpg

DSCN1551.jpg
DSCN1277.jpg
DSCN1251.jpg
08012009449.jpg

I am sorry but, I have just started reading this thread and saw this pic....who makes those keaton batman's and where can I get them ??

Also what part of Spain ? I have been to Torres Molinos ..Puerto Banus...miss it . I have not been back since 98.

Okay please let me know ...Die Hard Batman Fan.

Regards,

Echo 7

Regards.

There are a couple of Keaton Batmans in that pic - the one on the left looks like a Custom Workz Batman. I've got one listed for sale, you can click on the link in my signature for more details.

Back