Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done. The clarity made me think you had a new camera.

I'm really fond of the sepia type lighting you have going in the first.

Well done. The clarity made me think you had a new camera.

Yep lowering the ISO has done wonders for the clarity of my pictures. It also darkens them. Which is where the longer shutter speed comes in.

I would like to get a DSLR some day, but for now my point and shoot is doing okay for me. :)

I'm really fond of the sepia type lighting you have going in the first.

Thanks. Although I have to admit that wasn't done in camera. Just the "antiquing" effect in iPhoto.

$120 has been the going rate from the start. If they have them don't hesitate to get one. :lecture

Excited after having found another flightless bird in the kitchen, the Penguin is eager to stuff his gullet.

Thanksgiving2010015.jpg

A few members of my collection climbed off their shelves to join me in wishing a Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow board members and Freaks.

Thanksgiving2010005MED-1.jpg

Sorry the rest couldn't make it - the table was too small!

One of the few statues that is very high on my list. 1/6 especially HT are my main focus at the moment and I have nearly no interest in statues anymore but that one is still a must buy one day. :rock

It's an amazing statue, one of the most dynamic pieces I own. I find my collecting habits on the opposite of the spectrum where I branched out all over the place and I'm finally coming home to my comic book roots :lol

here's a few of my set up at my new place. Not alot of room in here:

1127101451.jpg
1127101452.jpg
1113100100.jpg
crop_1113100100a.jpg

and a few in smaller scale:
1127101453.jpg

my favorite shelf:
1127101454.jpg

Back