Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha. nah, Its a medicom and I've been deciding whether or not to put a dx head on it or what. He needs some work for sure.

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

You got that custom Catwoman huh?

Yeah, it's great. From the pics I've seen, it appears as if the body on my custom Catwoman is much more accurately shaped than the bootleg, which seems to be too thick. Though my bootleg hasn't arrived yet, so I'll be able to make a more informed judgement when I've got both of them in hand.

Excited after having found another flightless bird in the kitchen, the Penguin is eager to stuff his gullet.

Thanksgiving2010015.jpg

where did you get that penguin ?

From an Ebay auction last spring. It's the custom Penguin made by Customikey (another board member here) - his thread on the figure is floating around here somewhere.

He sold it a few years back I think, and I missed out on it. I'd been on the lookout for it ever since, since it was pretty much my 1/6 Batman grail. It took a long time, and I had pretty much given up all hope of ever acquiring it, but after more than a year, it finally showed up on the market again for sale. So when it did, I went for it.

Yeah, it's great. From the pics I've seen, it appears as if the body on my custom Catwoman is much more accurately shaped than the bootleg, which seems to be too thick. Though my bootleg hasn't arrived yet, so I'll be able to make a more informed judgement when I've got both of them in hand.

When you get the bootleg could you please post side-by-side comparison shots?

Latest Getogether: DX holding TDKV1 head (repaint Seb), TDK OC (repaint Seb), DX, MeTDKV1 with Medi HS (mod & repaint Seb)
shutup.jpg

Oh he is too busy now :D and when he finds time again I need him to repaint all my Star Wars head sculpts

I got a new belt and grapple to go with my suit, and when not on display I keep the stuff in this Wayne Enterprises equipment case.

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0026%202.jpg

DSC_0068.jpg

DSC_0051.jpg

DSC_0014%203.jpg

Love the case that comes in.

Agen, do you have recent shots of your collection?

Back