Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0068.jpg

DSC_0014%203.jpg

:drool :drool :drool :drool :drool

Patience and time. I've been messing with this since 2006.

The equipment case is a Pelican 1700. Not screen accurate by any means, but it looks close enough to the part. Belt and grapple are custom made (not by me), cast in resin, as are most of the batarangs. There's a couple of metal ones there. Gloves also custom, accurate material and pattern. Mini-Mines are actually a licensed replica from the Noble Collection... the only officially licensed anything in the whole setup.

damn man, is that a screen used bat suit?

Not quite. But the cowl and gauntlets are the real deal, taken from the same molds. The armor, cape, gloves, pretty much everything else has been meticulously crafted to be indistinguishable though.

Patience and time. I've been messing with this since 2006.

The equipment case is a Pelican 1700. Not screen accurate by any means, but it looks close enough to the part. Belt and grapple are custom made (not by me), cast in resin, as are most of the batarangs. There's a couple of metal ones there. Gloves also custom, accurate material and pattern. Mini-Mines are actually a licensed replica from the Noble Collection... the only officially licensed anything in the whole setup.

Not quite. But the cowl and gauntlets are the real deal, taken from the same molds. The armor, cape, gloves, pretty much everything else has been meticulously crafted to be indistinguishable though.

Well if that is the case what are you doing talking about this instead of posting more pictures of your batgear :wave

every1's collection is great! figured id post mine even tho its not on half your guys level but, its a start...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
working on shelves at the moment. had to throw the desktop in the closet lol

a few customs im working on at the moment

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Back