Sideshow DC Mythos: THE JOKER AND HARLEY QUINN: LAWLESS LOVE DIORAMA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
78d3cdfa-6fd7-4a2c-bf80-a2146d65a242_1200x630_previewbanner_200654_JokerHarleyDio_PREVIEW.jpg

Love the old school 30s/40s look of these two and the mixed media. But, the sculpts are looking pretty soft. That said, I'm interested to see what they will do with Superman in this new line.

Love the old school 30s/40s look of these two and the mixed media. But, the sculpts are looking pretty soft. That said, I'm interested to see what they will do with Superman in this new line.
Thinking the same
Really, really refreshing to se a different take on Harley here as opposed to the usual style we get that has practically saturated the market over recent years.

Interested to see who gets the mythos treatment next now

Neil

Am guessing this is the same sculptor that did the superman and lois? As her face looks the same style.

I think cut and sew on 1/5 is hard to pull off but jokers waistcoat in particular looks good

Reveal video with a full look. It appears they'll be showing this off Day 1 of Sideshow Con

Am guessing this is the same sculptor that did the superman and lois? As her face looks the same style.

I think cut and sew on 1/5 is hard to pull off but jokers waistcoat in particular looks good
You might be right about that regarding the sculptor 🤔 Wish the sculpts were a bit more detailed as far as skin texture and hair stranding are considered. But I agree, the cut-n-sew look pretty good.

Back