SOLD OUT - 1/4 Enterbay Bruce Lee Statue HD-1002 - Who are the lucky ones to get it?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarvesh2000is

Super Freak
Reaction score
Only 2500pcs worldwide. Affordable price tag of USD170 for a 1/4 statue. And but obvious it was SOLD OUT in a flash. So how many of you were able to buy a piece of this limited edition statue for your personal collection. I ordered mine and awaiting to receive it by mid August. :bounce

This thread is only focused on Enterbay website purchase and not from any other vendors or retail outlets. Sorry for the confusion caused. My Apologies.

Last edited:
Holy Crap! I wasn't expecting this thing to sell out so fast. I'm going to start hunting for one from the vendors.

This is only sold out from Enterbay's website. It's still available for pre-order from other retailers.

This is only sold out from Enterbay's website. It's still available for pre-order from other retailers.

Cool! I usually buy Enterbay stuff from vendors anyway (end up saving a little bit more). The price of this one is very good too. It definitely blows the SS PF away and is $80 cheaper.

Yup but it was available from Enterbay first and is sold out. Now it will go on sale from people who have purchased it in bulk from Enterbay.

Cool! I usually buy Enterbay stuff from vendors anyway (end up saving a little bit more). The price of this one is very good too. It definitely blows the SS PF away and is $80 cheaper.

Definitely. $170-ish can't be beat for a high quality 1/4 scale statue.

Places like BBTS and Alter Ego have this up for pre-order. btw.

Yup but it was available from Enterbay first and is sold out. Now it will go on sale from people who have purchased it in bulk from Enterbay.

Correct, but I just wanted to clarify for people who would think this thing is sold out everywhere. Your thread title isn't the most descriptive. You don't have to be lucky to own one.

Correct, but I just wanted to clarify for people who would think this thing is sold out everywhere. Your thread title isn't the most descriptive. You don't have to be lucky to own one.

Yup, I thought he meant is was being sold out everywhere. This statue probably will be hard to get in the future though given the price and quality. 2500 doesn't sound like that low an ES, but given that it will be popular in Asia, the US, and elsewhere, it might be something to jump on early.

:thud: Sorry about the confusion. I started this thread only keeping Enterbay website in mind. Apologies to all

Yup, I thought he meant is was being sold out everywhere. This statue probably will be hard to get in the future though given the price and quality. 2500 doesn't sound like that low an ES, but given that it will be popular in Asia, the US, and elsewhere, it might be something to jump on early.

Sorry dude for the confusion. I was only focusing with respect to Enterbay website.

You are lucky though. You'll be one of the first to have it. :clap.

I had no idea this was already up for PO at Enterbay's site until now. :lol

You are lucky though. You'll be one of the first to have it. :clap.

I had no idea this was already up for PO at Enterbay's site until now. :lol

Ah not exactly. I thought there will be quiet a few people who must have purchased this figurine and that is why I started this thread.

Wha....? are you and me the only one who bought it directly from enterbay :dunno

I jumped on it and bought it from EB cause I thought with an edition number or 2500 pieces, none of my local dealers would get a chance to get this.

I bought and paid it last week $230USD shipped. And turns out a few days later, one of my local dealer is selling these for $170USD including shipping :slap

Oh well, I hope we can get it faster. Btw did you get any confirmation email from EB asides from the paypal email receipt?

Got mine from onesixthbruce, they still have it up for pre-order so if you live in the UK or Europe you can get it there.

Can't wait until "Little Dragon" is here!:yess:

Wha....? are you and me the only one who bought it directly from enterbay :dunno

I jumped on it and bought it from EB cause I thought with an edition number or 2500 pieces, none of my local dealers would get a chance to get this.

I bought and paid it last week $230USD shipped. And turns out a few days later, one of my local dealer is selling these for $170USD including shipping :slap

Oh well, I hope we can get it faster. Btw did you get any confirmation email from EB asides from the paypal email receipt?

Nope I just have the paypal payment confirmation proof. But I paid USD170 + USD60 for shipping. Standard rate for international shipping.

At that price,i say don't hesitate as this will quickly shoot up in value like the other Enter The Dragon figures.

The shipping was $60 to the US. Ouch! :horror

The statue is available from several US vendors with a price around $190. Great price for what looks to be an incredible piece. I'd like to see how the new paint apps turn out.

Back