SS CONCEPT DESIGN FOR FUTURE DIORAMA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack's Smirking Revenge
Reaction score
Opinions?

prod-tatooine-dio.jpg

A cool idea but not for me. I do agree that a Dewback would really add a lot more to it.

Looks neat but even though I bought the "Not a cave" CIV environment I'm still not sold on collecting the dioramas.

Just to note - GG's fantastic trooper on Dewback is also in that scale. Could be great together.

If it where in scale with the Dewback man that would look awesome next to my dewback but that would be really big if that was the case. I thought the GG statues were like a bigger scale than these.

Don't get to excited I have been told this is not high on the list to be done.

mfoga said:

GOOD Cause I'd totally pass! Any other concepts? Maybeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Death Star II Luke Vader Palps!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?:emperor :emperor :emperor

mfoga said:

Yeah I didn't think so. Why else would they actually so it to us? I don't think we've ever seen concept art for a piece before it was made. Sidehsow usually just likes to surprise us with the final item (Snow Padme the obvious exception).

They said in the panel it was a concept they were working on but later I was told by a SS employee that there are lots they want to do more then them.

Back