Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Nerd? But Jaws.........

tumblr_mfrwrshPYg1ra0n37o1_500.gif

My chest!! my heart.............it hurts :monkey2

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
:clap

Its Friday today and the Batman PF is still as far away from shipping as it was the day we pre ordered it. So what better way to pass the time than to show that bloody cape with 15 inch gap between the right shoulder :slap Its just not right imo...can someone photoshop the Superman PF cape or the Comic Thor PF cape onto the Batman PF cos i'd be interested to see how much it would improve the overall look. That way youwouldnt get so many people saying that they'd display their Bats from one particular angle so to avoid seeing the dodgy cape flaw. A statue should be displayed from any angle without fuss and still look amazing...

Oh and i forgot to mention that his neck looks way too long...:( if i had a neck that long then i'd put it to good use and spy on my sexy neighbour from over the fence when she's doing the gardening whilst on her knees! :) Go Go Gadget neck!!!! (Ha!ha!)

Last edited:

Its Friday today and the Batman PF is still as far away from shipping as it was the day we pre ordered it. So what better way to pass the time than to show that bloody cape with 15 inch gap between the right shoulder :slap Its just not right imo...can someone photoshop the Superman PF cape or the Comic Thor PF cape onto the Batman PF cos i'd be interested to see how much it would improve the overall look. That way youwouldnt get so many people saying that they'd display their Bats from one particular angle so to avoid seeing the dodgy cape flaw. A statue should be displayed from any angle without fuss and still look amazing...

Oh and i forgot to mention that his neck looks way too long...:( if i had a neck that long then i'd put it to good use and spy on my sexy neighbour from over the fence when she's doing the gardening whilst on her knees! :) Go Go Gadget neck!!!! (Ha!ha!)

Looks perfect to me when viewed in the 360 and in videos. Baggins is there any statue that you have POed that you don't find something to obsess about...:rotfl

Looks perfect to me when viewed in the 360 and in videos. Baggins is there any statue that you have POed that you don't find something to obsess about...:rotfl

Oh sorry Spidey, were you talking to me? Its just that you were referring to me as Baggins? :dunno

My concern for the cape is not an obsession, its an opinion. One which i am allowed to express, hence what a forum is all about. You should know, what with dishing out 3000 posts per day! :lecture :rotfl:rotfl

Oh sorry Spidey, were you talking to me? Its just that you were referring to me as Baggins?

My concern for the cape is not an obsession, its an opinion. One which i am allowed to express, hence what a forum is all about. You should know, what with dishing out 3000 posts per day! :lecture :rotfl:rotfl

Oh sorry Spidey, were you talking to me? Its just that you were referring to me as Baggins? :dunno

Oh NO BILBO you are OBSESSED!!! Now so am I ... I TOTALLY ADMIT IT. As for your opinion I respect it m8. I think the 2D pic is messing with it though. Again dude you have my respect.

Again dude you have my respect.

and dont think i will give it back, your respect is mine now and i shall keep it forever! :mwaha:mwaha in all seriousness i'm not obsessed by the cape. If i was i wouldnt have pre ordered the EX. Its a particular part of the sculpt that i'm not too overly fond of. I know SSC wont change it but its still something that bugs me whenever i see a picture of it. Its just one of those things, similiar to that of the red curly straws for the Superman PF. Those bug the hell out of me too. I think what winds me up the most is the fact that these 2 PF's are so damn close to being perfection in terms of the character and everything they stand for...it will be a long time before we ever get to see another comic Bats and Supes in 1/4 scale....but those 2 flaws just mark the statue down from being perfection imo.

Last edited:

the cape makes perfect sense.... if he had just tooted.

but those 2 flaws just mark the statue down from being perfection imo.

Well not superman because you can display the normal head and you have a perfect superman. Nothing you can do about Batman though.

Well not superman because you can display the normal head and you have a perfect superman. Nothing you can do about Batman though.

yea, but you know what i mean right...the Supes Ex head sculpt is awesome and is still a part of the statue which i'd like to display at some point otherwise i'd have ordered the regular, if those red curly straws werent there then the statue would in my opinion be 100% perfect

yea, but you know what i mean right...the Supes Ex head sculpt is awesome and is still a part of the statue which i'd like to display at some point otherwise i'd have ordered the regular, if those red curly straws werent there then the statue would in my opinion be 100% perfect

Yeah i see where you're coming from but so long as i've got the reg head then to me it's 100% anyway. Sometimes the EX suck on a statue, just look at the prints. It isn't going to spoil it for me with the red straw eyes.

Back