Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

He'll have to unbox him. With SSC QC you can't take a chance of the 30 day return window lapsing. Nothing prevents him from putting him back in the box though. :lol

Have someone else unbox it then box it up! Problem solved!:lecture

I read someone asked to edit the cape so I did just that.

Not long after I placed my initial order I had something come up. So I had to cancel my EX order :gah:
I hope that I can get on a wait list or something as I really want to get it.

I agree that the neck on the one head looks to long and the cape just looks a bit off but it is THE BATMAN we are talking here so PLEASE wait list open up so I can get it.

YUP, I have EX Superman PF on order as well. :yess:

That Kotobukiya statue is a dancin' machine.

It's really not the people that express their likes or dislikes. It's when others feel defensive and attack because you don't see it the same way they do. So they tell you don't buy it because there is not enough room up SSC's arse where they have entrenched their heads.

Really? I thought it was because people ***** like menstrual hens and never put their money where their mouth is. I'm half convinced that there are people who buy from SSC just so that they have something to be indignant about.

Not long after I placed my initial order I had something come up. So I had to cancel my EX order :gah:

I agree that the neck on the one head looks to long and the cape just looks a bit off but it is THE BATMAN we are talking here so PLEASE wait list open up so I can get it.

What's photoshopped here?

playboy of a feathers by day, the dark hen by night; he terrorizes egg snatching farmer where ever they farm!

535573407a1be85a26d72c1ca6680dc0-pf43de.jpg

WAHH WAHH the cape makes him look like a girl.:slap

Do people not read what they are typing before they post this nonsense?

I think this would b perfect. I never understood why the cape was popped up. What is it blowing in the wind :dunno

I think this would b perfect. I never understood why the cape was popped up. What is it blowing in the wind :dunno

Ummmm he is on top of a building so YEAH...:rotfl

Edit: makes more sense then Supes cape billowing in the wind INSIDE the Fortress

Last edited:
Back