Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

All I'm saying is all this cape bashing is getting old bro but if you want to keep at it thats cool. Believe me now we get it though you don't like the cape.

I was having more of a back and forth with Spidey. We have been having a fun disagreement on both this and the Superman EX. I was shocked to see that some people agreed with me about the cape so I posted it here rather than a PM back and forth with Spidey.

I mean I guess I could say to everyone else, "I get it, you like it" but I have no problem reading other peoples opinions.

I was having more of a back and forth with Spidey. We have been having a fun disagreement on both this and the Superman EX. I was shocked to see that some people agreed with me about the cape so I posted it here rather than a PM back and forth with Spidey.

I mean I guess I could say to everyone else, "I get it, you like it" but I have no problem reading other peoples opinions.

:goodpost::exactly::lecture:exactly::goodpost:

:goodpost::exactly::goodpost::hi5:

I don't now why, but as much as JAWS hates this angle ... I LOVE it... Just do

1E4A17F7-681A-4A7D-8245-6C955C09734C-6497-00000E9267178990.jpg

Probably my second or third fav pic

I kid you not Spidey but for whatever reason I just read this post and looked at the pic again and thought "Hmmm, it actually don't look that bad"

Weird. Could be I am getting use to it. Or picturing it worse then it is. Again I can live with the pose more then I can with the cape but no matter what I am sure I will love this as a whole so I am really not all that worried.

Add to the fact that I will have Bats displayed higher up so it might give the illusion that the cape is closer to the shoulder then it really is. Like that one photo I posted awhile back.

Looking at it again I think I like that angle better because the baterang is not in his hand and both his fist as clenched helping him look more masculine. His right wrist is also bent more towards his body, like his left, which also helps with the more bad *** feel. The Ex hand is very straight and for whatever reason I don't like the way it looks as much.

3001311_press02-001.jpg

img0671b7ozif5src.jpg

300131_press05-001.jpg

You keep posting away Jaws. If other peeps don't like what you have to say....there's an ignore feature on the forum they can use. I'm just like Spidey. I like the EX feature on Supes, and the cape on Bats doesn't even bother me one bit. So what? That doesn't mean we have to agree. You are not forcing your viewpoint on anyone else as you discuss these issues. That makes your posts all good in my book.

A couple more I don't remember seeing

dsc04962lwg2xfktye.jpg

dsc04961j7y3sev25g.jpg

Thank goodness I will never display him like this...You can really see how high that cape is..

img0670juwhzdarli.jpg

LOL:lol You know I would have thought for sure I would be displaying him with the EX but the more I look at the photos the more I like the reg fist much better.

I love the fist over the straight batarang hand and it has nothing to do with the fact that I missed out on the Ex preorder. :lol

Ya know, I am starting to wonder if they placed the cape so high off his right shoulder to help offset how long his neck is. If his cape was resting on his shoulder like I would like then his neck would really appear too long. Almost E.T. the Extra Terrestrial long.

dsc04961j7y3sev25g.jpg

Ya know, I am starting to wonder if they placed the cape so high off his right shoulder to help offset how long his neck is. If his cape was resting on his shoulder like I would like then his neck would really appear too long. Almost E.T. the Extra Terrestrial long.

dsc04961j7y3sev25g.jpg

And the cape had to billow out because of that damn straight hand and long batarang.

If that is sarcasm that I detect in your post then please know that I will sell you my Ex hand for 400.00 plus shipping.

:lol

why so inexpensive. :lol

Back