SSC Cobra Commander Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SS Cobra Commander Photo Thread

Yeah, King's pics are making me pissed off that I don't have the extra $$$ for this one!!

Seriously though, amazing pics!

Yea, Exclusive or go home!

:monkey2 I cancelled the Exclusive during a purge.

:D But at least I've got the regular from a local retailer-- That cane looks pimp'n though. Great shot King.

CC needs new boots, went ahead and got a DID set. This set had a tall pair of soft boots as well that I haven't seen yet. Wonder how they will look.

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=280334336055

a3ca_1.JPG

This is a really sweet figure but am I the only one who would have preferred the visor and helmet look? Still this is definatly a great looking figure. Wish I had the funds to pick one up.

This is a really sweet figure but am I the only one who would have preferred the visor and helmet look? Still this is definatly a great looking figure. Wish I had the funds to pick one up.

If you read the earlier post you will see that most, if not all, would have prefered the visor and helmet look over this one. But this is still a great looking figure.

And there are many of us hoping that sideshow gives us a helmet and visor version later on, or, Planning to make a custom to fill in the blank in the meantime.

i actually like the hooded version better. but i would buy a helmeted version in a sec and i'm sure sideshow will do one.

I imagine if SS does the true original look of CC, it willhave both helmet and hood.

Did anyone have any problem with their cobra commander's arm coming off at the elbow joint at they tried to switch out the hands? Mine came right out of the joint as I tried to switch the fists. I was able to push it back in place, but since I didn't remove his shirt, I don't know if I broke anything like a pin or whatever holds the elbow in place. It seems fine, but I just though this was kind of odd. Does anyone know what the elbow assembly looks like, or had a similar experience? *bear with me.....kinda new to this hobby*

It happend to me too it just pops right back in. It's not broken.

Thanks Madmaninsane. I was too afraid to take the shirt off to find out!!! lol. I got an Iron Man with a loose ankle that I am still working on fixing......so a Cobra Commander with a broken elbow was not something I was happy about. These things are just so delicate. You almost feel like a giant when handling them. They go right out of the box and on the shelf.

Back