Star Wars: Andor (September 21st, 2022)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2015. I remember the lead-up, the film itself. What was going on at the time ... really can't believe it was that long ago.

So much promise, that first trailer ...

Indeed. I remember being very excited for it as well. Then... I saw the movie, and started watching critical reviews to figure out what went wrong.

At least the series tend to have better storylines, though (for the most part). I still haven't given Andor a watch - it's something I'll have to do soon.

Indeed. I remember being very excited for it as well. Then... I saw the movie, and started watching critical reviews to figure out what went wrong.
I *wanted* to love that movie. Some of the imagery and set pieces were excellent, but even before they whacked Han (I even gave *that* a chance) the film began to lose me. As for what came after ... well ... the less said the better. I gave up beating that dead horse years ago.
I still haven't given Andor a watch - it's something I'll have to do soon.
So well done. Can't wait to see how it wraps up.

I *wanted* to love that movie. Some of the imagery and set pieces were excellent, but even before they whacked Han (I even gave *that* a chance) the film began to lose me. As for what came after ... well ... the less said the better. I gave up beating that dead horse years ago.

So well done. Can't wait to see how it wraps up.

The cinematography was great, but there's just not a lot of positives I could find with it. I didn't even watch The Rise of Skywalker, that's how much I've given up on the movies right now :lol

On another note, I cleaned up some of the bickering posts here. Try not engage in back-and-forths; there's usually no resolution to these. Just endless debate and potentially hurt feelings in the end.

Back