Star Wars Live Action and Clone Wars TV shows

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I watched this week's episode not really expecting much, but am really intrigued by how this next story arc will turn. If anything, I hope they get to bust out Boba/Aurra Sing/Bossk as well somehow. I guess we'll have to wait and see

I'm pretty sure this episode was a prequel to the Season 1 finale "Hostage Crisis" when Cad, Aurra, etc. freed Ziro.

You know when it's a bad season of Clone Wars when the focus of the episodes goes Jar Jar, Padme, Ahsoka and C-3PO...hoping for some good action to prove me wrong...

I'm looking forward to it. Get all the ho-hum out of the way early so the rest of the season can focus on the action.

I've been bored stiff by this season so far... not sure if I'm just done after 2 full seasons, or if its the show's fault. I used to look forward to new episodes, but not so much at the moment.

I dozed off during the last episode and didn't really feel the need to try again :lol

I'm sticking with the series as well... If the PT has taught us anything; some Star Wars is better than no Star Wars :lol

But, just surprised the series has grown cold so quickly.

I'm sticking with the series as well... If the PT has taught us anything; some Star Wars is better than no Star Wars :lol

But, just surprised the series has grown cold so quickly.

See, I'm kind of the opinion that "no star wars" might be better... at least for awhile. It needs to go totally dormant again like in the late 80's/ early 90's... Give it a break and a fresh start, and I'll get excited again.

Sallah

It's not that hard to take a break from the SW Universe if over-saturation bother's someone that bad(not picking on you,Sallah:peace). I've loved SW since I first saw it as a kid, and from 1995/96 to all of the TPM hype, I got me burnt out on the whole SW Universe, so I stopped paying attention to anything SW from 2000 all the way up until last summer when I bought the SS Vader and have been enjoying everything again since. From then on, I saw there was pretty much a part of SW that everyone could find joy in. From "OT Elitists" to new fans who only know of the CW cartoon, to the fans who live and die EU.

See, I'm kind of the opinion that "no star wars" might be better... at least for awhile. It needs to go totally dormant again like in the late 80's/ early 90's... Give it a break and a fresh start, and I'll get excited again.

Sallah

Yes since that break worked out so well for the PT :lol I kid, I kid :hi5:

But, I agree with you. Possibly SW getting a bit of a breather to reassess would best. But, no one likes to stop a moneytrain so it will likely just continue to get driven into the ground :lol

Sallah

This is soooooo much fail. How soon you forget that this kind of break gave us Greedo shooting first and Haydouch's noggin on Anakin's ghost.

I mean season 3 is going to get alot better...I saw some damn good clips and new characters and stuff...the second half will blow the first half of this season away

I mean season 3 is going to get alot better...I saw some damn good clips and new characters and stuff...the second half will blow the first half of this season away

Looks like your hunch was right, GS. In fact, Lucasfilm is screening the debut of Savage Opress in theaters next month for a few select cities.

Read all about it at https://www.starwars.com/darthmaulsecrets/

(Also looks like a good opportunity to donate toys for the kids this Christmas.)

Seems like tonight's episode should have been one of the first episodes of LAST season. I mean they sprung Ziro in the 1st season finale and are only NOW getting back to that? And throw in the confusing episode a few weeks ago where Ziro was locked up again. Stupid continuity :dunno

Looks like your hunch was right, GS. In fact, Lucasfilm is screening the debut of Savage Opress in theaters next month for a few select cities.

(Also looks like a good opportunity to donate toys for the kids this Christmas.)

That is looking totally bad ass! Can't wait to see it. And I agree with thenam 100%, taking a break from SW would probably lead to bad things man......... bad things!

It was cool to see Vos in tonights episode. Savage Oppress looks interesting, but he has some big shoes to fill being compared to Maul so much.

I'd love to see Maul in this show. In the movies the characters usually look like actors trying to do things that naturally cannot be done. I like Samuel L Jackson, but he made Mace Windu look just as good as any random human with a lightsaber would look. Yet, in the Clone Wars, you really get to see how powerful Mace Windu is. Now, Maul was good enough to take on two great jedi at once and looked convincingly better, imagine him "unleashed" on this show.

It was cool to see Vos in tonights episode. Savage Oppress looks interesting, but he has some big shoes to fill being compared to Maul so much.

I'd love to see Maul in this show. In the movies the characters usually look like actors trying to do things that naturally cannot be done. I like Samuel L Jackson, but he made Mace Windu look just as good as any random human with a lightsaber would look. Yet, in the Clone Wars, you really get to see how powerful Mace Windu is. Now, Maul was good enough to take on two great jedi at once and looked convincingly better, imagine him "unleashed" on this show.

Well, they brought back Gardulla the Hutt, after Jango Fett kills her in 'Bounty Hunter'...

I too would love to see Maul come back, cyborg or not...

As for next week's episode...Oh good...

Another Ahsoka/Padme episode...:sleep:sleep:sleep

Back