Star Wars Live Action and Clone Wars TV shows

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The trailer looks good, but I have faith that they will screw it up somehow. :/

I was at the screening for this in Seattle. It was awesome, and got me excited for the Clone Wars again...

For anyone that was there, You may have seen me as the *really* Tall ARC trooper..

LOL That is awesome. My nephew took a pic with you. We both loved the fact you were so tall. No aren't you a little short to be stormtrooper jokes for you. Thanks for being there in your armor, we enjoyed it.

Oh I seen the insider today and yeah it basically gives everything away. I was little annoyed as I read it even though I already had seen the it. I was just surprised that they gave so many details before the episodes actually air.

Also as for Josh if you enjoy Darth Maul you need to see these episodes.

Oh I seen the insider today and yeah it basically gives everything away. I was little annoyed as I read it even though I already had seen the it. I was just surprised that they gave so many details before the episodes actually air.

Also as for Josh if you enjoy Darth Maul you need to see these episodes.

So I should wait to read the article until after it airs? :lol

I was at the screening for this in Seattle. It was awesome, and got me excited for the Clone Wars again...

For anyone that was there, You may have seen me as the *really* Tall ARC trooper..

picture.php

Shalamar, was that you in that trooper armor? Man, you are one tall drink of water. Have you considered putting together a Vader or Chewie costume? You certainly have the build for it.

Also, nice to know that you & DM are local Freaks to me. Including the free swag & concessions, that screening made for a nice X-Mas gift from Uncle George. However, having to keep these spoilers to myself for the next month is gonna kill me.

Last edited:
nice trailer and I hope there's nothing but kick ass action for the rest of the season since this first half have been nothing but total boredom to me

K, I'll just tuck it to the bottom of the magazine stack. Anyone know when these Savage Oppress episodes are gonna air?

:lecture

Me TOO!

I believe they start airing new episodes, these three Savage Oppress episodes, in January. Maybe starting the 7th?

EDIT: Yep! Just checked: On January 7, Star Wars: The Clone Wars returns from its mid-season break with the first of 11 new episodes.

This calls for a :chew

picture.php

Shalamar, was that you in that trooper armor? Man, you are one tall drink of water. Have you considered putting together a Vader or Chewie costume? You certainly have the build for it.

Also, nice to know that you & DM are local Freaks to me. Including the free swag & concessions, that screening made for a nice X-Mas gift from Uncle George. However, having to keep these spoilers to myself for the next month is gonna kill me.

That is indeed me in my Clone...
My other outfit:

vader2.jpg

And yes.. We had a blast trooping the event. LFL treated us very nicely, and appreciated our appearance.

The new Star Wars Insider has a complete breakdown of this three episode story arc-- interesting direction... and I like the "yellow eyes" shown at the end of the new trailer but I hope it's not a poorly designed swerve. To have actually change in a character is a good thing and I hope they don't play things safe just for purely financial /marketing reasons.

Does anyone have a link to the Insider article or could post or pm me the spoilers? I don't really watch the CW but I'm interested in what happens.

Can't wait to finally see the Night Sisters tonight instead of another episode of Padme and friends.

Back