Star Wars Live Action and Clone Wars TV shows

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boba Fett burped? :lol

But seriously.. Lucas wan't to make fans happy? Bring back Fett in the Clone Wars. Make the whole episode a flashback from Fett on Tatooine after he escapes.

By all of your logic then Mace Windu may still be alive too. He was electrocuted and thrown out a window but he may still be alive.

Boba Fett burped? :lol

But seriously.. Lucas wan't to make fans happy? Bring back Fett in the Clone Wars. Make the whole episode a flashback from Fett on Tatooine after he escapes.

Boba's already been in the Clone Wars and doesn't die until well after ROTJ. :dunno

By all of your logic then Mace Windu may still be alive too. He was electrocuted and thrown out a window but he may still be alive.

Unless he was killed by the Sith lightning.

Star Wars is awesome. Get cut in half and fall into a pit hundreds of feet deep? No problem. Have a bad day and lose the will to live? See ya! :lol

:lol :lol

But hey man, we didn't really see her die. Maybe the chick they buried was one of her handmaidens and Padme really was around looking sad when Leia was a child :lecture

i look forward to Maul's return… perhaps if something similar happened on Breaking Bad i would be pissed. there are many stories within the Star Wars Galaxy, and i would much rather revisit a character such as Maul than spend more time underwater with shark-man. once again, this is simply another chance to revisit the "ten year old" within us all.

i hope his return is unaffiliated… "there is no palpation, no jedi no sith… no light nor dark" i would've to see Maul on his own terms… an unchained pitbull bent on revenge.

:lol :lol

But hey man, we didn't really see her die. Maybe the chick they buried was one of her handmaidens and Padme really was around looking sad when Leia was a child :lecture

They stuffed her dress to make it look as if she was still pregnant right? Maybe in that stuffing was Maul waiting to be taken to be healed and plan his revenge! :hi5:

Boba's already been in the Clone Wars and doesn't die until well after ROTJ. :dunno

Unless he was killed by the Sith lightning.

Like I said, that's doubtful. He was about equal with Yoda in power, and he defeated Sidious when Yoda couldn't (and yes he beat him, Sidious didn't "allow" him do crap, according to the novel). Judging by how much force lightning a strong jedi or sith seem to be able to withstand, I find that very improbable. If anything, the fall would have been the finisher. And I have an even harder time believing Mace Windu couldn't save himself. Even with one hand. I feel it was lazy writing by Lucas, and like I said before, until I see a corpse, I feel Windu's chances or survival would be greater than Maul's or Fett's and they came back.

i look forward to Maul's return… perhaps if something similar happened on Breaking Bad i would be pissed. there are many stories within the Star Wars Galaxy, and i would much rather revisit a character such as Maul than spend more time underwater with shark-man. once again, this is simply another chance to revisit the "ten year old" within us all.

i hope his return is unaffiliated… "there is no palpation, no jedi no sith… no light nor dark" i would've to see Maul on his own terms… an unchained pitbull bent on revenge.

I agree with this. I don't think Maul will just have forgotten his unlikely defeat at the hands of Obi-Wan (although maybe he learned an important lesson in showboating lol) and I'm even more certain Maul won't like to see that he has been replaced by his former master. I don't think he'll be on any side. I do wonder how he will respond to Savage Opress though. Maul doesn't seem like the caring, brotherly zabrak. He didn't grow up with Savage and he isn't the type to be domesticated by the female sisters like how Savage was raised. But, if anything, this alliance can show us the honorable, maybe even a bit sympathetic, side of Darth Maul.

Crybabies, apologists; six of one, half a dozen of the other :huh

If you don't like the show, why are you in the thread? :dunno

Like I said, that's doubtful. He was about equal with Yoda in power, and he defeated Sidious when Yoda couldn't (and yes he beat him, Sidious didn't "allow" him do crap, according to the novel). Judging by how much force lightning a strong jedi or sith seem to be able to withstand, I find that very improbable. If anything, the fall would have been the finisher. And I have an even harder time believing Mace Windu couldn't save himself. Even with one hand. I feel it was lazy writing by Lucas, and like I said before, until I see a corpse, I feel Windu's chances or survival would be greater than Maul's or Fett's and they came back.

That was just a suggestion. I've always been in the camp that believed Mace was stronger than Yoda. :huh

Who said I didn't like the show, I've seen every episode :lol

But like a lot of recent SW I think they could do better. Bringing back a dead character is a lame move. There is a lot of territory this series could cover but instead they choose to regurgitate an easy ratings/toy sales boost.

Who said I didn't like the show, I've seen every episode :lol

But like a lot of recent SW I think they could do better. Bringing back a dead character is a lame move. There is a lot of territory this series could cover but instead they choose to regurgitate an easy ratings/toy sales boost.

Based on what's already been said about Maul's return, they know it's thin ice. As a matter of fact, I wouldn't be at all surprised if they'd asked to bring him back and Lucas said, "it's gotta work." We know he's best when he offers plots and has other people flesh out the ideas and that's what he's been doing this whole series. I think it's worth the benefit of the doubt. If it sucks, I'll be the first to admit it did. :huh

I took it as the other way around. Lucas said "bring him back and make it work."

That was just a suggestion. I've always been in the camp that believed Mace was stronger than Yoda. :huh

I know. I just wasn't sure if you read what I wrote before your comment because I felt like I answered it for you already lol.

And yeah, Lucas is the one who had the idea of bringing Maul back. And I am excited for it I really am. But it's still a curious move because I thought the entire idea of creating Savage Opress was to reopen the Maul story a bit and have a new kick-ass zabrak. I don't know if actually bringing Maul back literally was the plan from the beginning, but as I continue to watch these episodes that are airing now with half-shark people and droid adventures I'm salivating for Maul/Opress lightsaber battles.

And yeah, Lucas is the one who had the idea of bringing Maul back. And I am excited for it I really am. But it's still a curious move because I thought the entire idea of creating Savage Opress was to reopen the Maul story a bit and have a new kick-ass zabrak. I don't know if actually bringing Maul back literally was the plan from the beginning, but as I continue to watch these episodes that are airing now with half-shark people and droid adventures I'm salivating for Maul/Opress lightsaber battles.

But see, that's just it. We don't know if Maul's just playing a "Ben Kanobi" for Savage. And in that vein it would work brilliantly. But if Savage is a means to bring back Maul, I think that would be a waste.

Back