Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars: Episode VII (2015) Discussion Thread

I'd like to see Nolan helm the new trilogy. Then when we are all excited to see how badass an aging Luke Skywalker has become we can instead open with a party at the Jedi Temple. He's done nothing to rebuild the Jedi Order and instead just limps around shooting arrows at wayward guests.

1092.gif
I'd like to see Nolan helm the new trilogy. Then when we are all excited to see how badass an aging Luke Skywalker has become we can instead open with a party at the Jedi Temple. He's done nothing to rebuild the Jedi Order and instead just limps around shooting arrows at wayward guests.

Nolancompoops are gonna take you seriously. :monkey1

Nolan would be wrong for the SW universe IMO. Not the right feel.

Nolan would be wrong for the SW universe IMO. Not the right feel.

Wouldn't mind seeing him do Terminator though. Apparently hes being sought for Bond though. I don't know how many existing franchises he'd want to get involved in.

Christian Bale as the star Jedi, ghost of Heath Ledger as his master, , Nolan as director. Make it so.

I'm surprised they're planning a new sequel. I definitely expect a remake of the originals in my lifetime. A full remake. A modern Luke, a modern Darth, modern Ben, Han, Leia and all that crap. Maybe when Lucas bites it.

That seems like the next step after all this.

I'm surprised they're planning a new sequel. I definitely expect a remake of the originals in my lifetime. A full remake. A modern Luke, a modern Darth, modern Ben, Han, Leia and all that crap. Maybe when Lucas bites it.

I'd far prefer remakes of the prequels.

Highly unlikely

The Originals dont need to be remade. Not now, not ever.

The Prequels can be remade, I'd vote for them being unmade if it was possible. ;)

I'm not saying I want that (I don't) but I wouldn't rule it out.

Nothing ends Adrian, nothing ever ends.

How can someone ask for a remake of the OT !?!??

How dare you !!!?!?!

you-go-now.jpg

I'm sure we can all agree that there is only one real choice to direct: Uwe Boll.

I'm actually delightfully surprised at how much "steam" this is taking. Rumors of directors, the possiblity of one even being hired soon, it's surreal given the cluster**** that the TV series has been in terms of any real movement.

Highly unlikely

Why don't they just re make serenity while they are at it and recast mal and the gang too :slap you don't re make the original trilogy of Star Wars. Not ever, all the new technology these days and with any top, bees knees director behind the film it would NEVER bring an ESB feel or impact. Face it, the original saga was lightning in a bottle. I can only hope the next 3 have even half the feel as OT :yess: :hi5:

Back