Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars: Episode VII (2015) Discussion Thread

ESB > ANH > RotJ > TPM > RotS > AotC

I really hope I can add the sequel trilogy somewhere in the middle of this list instead of the near the end :pray:

ROTS had Anakin/Padme exchanges to easily match the crappiness of that. I dare you to think of that Coruscant balcony scene.

:exactly: I don't see how the "No... I.. love YOU... more" was any less gaggy.

Last edited:

"Oh no Anakin, we mustn't" she says in the dimly lit room wearing a leather bustier.

C'mon. Really?

swe2_2617.jpg

Last edited:

Wow revenge of the sith hands down for the prequels. To me they got better each one

I disagree. I feel that they started off pretty bad and just kept getting worse.

While people are bumping this topic to air their opinions about the same things they have aired over and over I would just like to add that Matt S rocks because he sold me a Stormtrooper for $70 shipped. :rock

While people are bumping this topic to air their opinions about the same things they have aired over and over I would just like to add that Matt S rocks because he sold me a Stormtrooper for $70 shipped. :rock

I don't know what you're talking about. ROTS is easily the worst SW film.

Take that s*** to Flosi's Cantina. :pfft: :stormtroo

I disagree. I feel that they started off pretty bad and just kept getting worse.

RotS beats AotC for me just because I saw the Emperor manipulate Anakin, saw some Jedi get killed, and saw the infamous rumored "volcano lightsaber duel." The ending had great imagery and apart from his "Nnnnnooooo!!!!" battle cry, the transformation of Darth Vader was almost enough for me to think it was a great movie. Than I made the mistake of watching it again and saw all the awfulness I chose to ignore...

Yet everyone here owns the prequels on DVD and Bluray. :lol

Not Bluray. And only the initial releases on DVD. I will never buy them again. Haven't bought the originals on blu ray either - because of Vaders new 'noooooooooo'.

The only prequel I own is TPM on VHS. :elefant

Although "owned" is probably more accurate - I don't think the VHSes made the move.

The only prequel I own is TPM on VHS. :elefant

Although "owned" is probably more accurate - I don't think the VHSes made the move.

Same here. Did anyone have the "widescreen" VHS set that came in a bigger box and had a movie cell in it? No joke, I got Jar Jar stepping in poop! I still have it at my parents house. I left all of my VHS movies behind.

I don't own them either. I've just been watching my Harmy version of Star Wars and waiting for the release of Empire.

Well yeah because to not own them would be to throw the baby out with the bathwater. Each movie has a good 30 minutes or more that is thoroughly enjoyable or even awesome, therefore each disc is worth owning even if the films as a whole aren't that great or are even bad/laughable. I can't remember the last time I actually watched AOTC from beginning to end though. I certainly haven't done it even with the new blu-rays.

Back