• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Storage Locker thief need advice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moose

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hello fellow collectors,

I looking for some help . My storage locker was broken in to and many of my hot toys and figures were taken. The thieves won the auction next to me and picked the lock on my storage unit. I discovered this 2 weeks ago and everything is frankly moving quite slowly . We have video of the thieves take the items and putting it in to thier car.

I discovered they have been trying to flip this stuff on ebay and I have thier user. I also discovered through a bit of dectective work what storage unit they took my stuff too.

They have posted more of my items online a it's

Really heart breaking to see your stuff be sold piece my piece.

I am looking for advice the first time they sold stuff I did not bid on my items because I did not want to tip them off. But now that they have posted more stuff I just want watch my stuff get sold online and do nothing.

What should I do out bid every one and not pay or what.

The police are very slow I lost faith in them even though they have the video, and the address of this thief because they have to present thier drivers license when they pick up the auction they won. It's pure berucratic nonsense and
I simply don't belive they will do anything.

I even got a storage unit in the same place they have my stuff hoping I can maybe catch them. I go thier everyday limit I can't be thier all day or all the time . I know it's not wise but I feel like I don't have a choice.

Whst should I do in this situation. They currently have sold 20 items and have listed another group of items .

This is the sellers link on ebay.

https://m.ebay.com/seller?sid=latwhi-58&_mwBanner=1&ul_noapp=true

What should I do?

Hello fellow collectors,

I looking for some help . My storage locker was broken in to and many of my hot toys and figures were taken. The thieves won the auction next to me and picked the lock on my storage unit. I discovered this 2 weeks ago and everything is frankly moving quite slowly . We have video of the thieves take the items and putting it in to thier car.

I discovered they have been trying to flip this stuff on ebay and I have thier user. I also discovered through a bit of dectective work what storage unit they took my stuff too.

They have posted more of my items online a it's

Really heart breaking to see your stuff be sold piece my piece.

I am looking for advice the first time they sold stuff I did not bid on my items because I did not want to tip them off. But now that they have posted more stuff I just want watch my stuff get sold online and do nothing.

What should I do out bid every one and not pay or what.

The police are very slow I lost faith in them even though they have the video, and the address of this thief because they have to present thier drivers license when they pick up the auction they won. It's pure berucratic nonsense and
I simply don't belive they will do anything.

I even got a storage unit in the same place they have my stuff hoping I can maybe catch them. I go thier everyday limit I can't be thier all day or all the time . I know it's not wise but I feel like I don't have a choice.

Whst should I do in this situation. They currently have sold 20 items and have listed another group of items .

This is the sellers link on ebay.

https://m.ebay.com/seller?sid=latwhi-58&_mwBanner=1&ul_noapp=true

What should I do?
You should contact ebay and let them know that the seller is selling stolen goods. Provide as much information as you can.

Usually the police will be useless when it comes to theft, at least they are here anyway, this’ll likely be a job for insurance.

You should contact ebay and let them know that the seller is selling stolen goods. Provide as much information as you can.

Usually the police will be useless when it comes to theft, at least they are here anyway, this’ll likely be a job for insurance.
What is the link to ebay to report stolen goods?

Back