Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome episode last night! Does anyone know where I can get this poster?

i dont think they made an official poster of that one. lots of people print those promo shots out as mini-posters and sell them on ebay once in awhile. maybe someone could print you one.

This season has been hit and miss for me (I miss Cromartie), but I thought the last two episodes were pretty good.

It's interesting to see John Henry's development. I also liked seeing the sub mission story. What's in the case?

the show was losing my interest for awhile but now it's pulled me back in. glad to see john is sucking it up and trying to investigate riley's death instead of just sitting around moping.

ttscc1.jpg

the show was losing my interest for awhile but now it's pulled me back in. glad to see john is sucking it up and trying to investigate riley's death instead of just sitting around moping.

Yeah, I think John seeing the flesh under her nails made him realize Cameron didn't kill her. I just wonder how long it will take Derek to finally put everything together. He seems pretty dumb around Jesse.

Yeah, ...I just wonder how long it will take Derek to finally put everything together. He seems pretty dumb around Jesse.

Women have that effect on men, we get a bit stupid around them.

I thought Derek's light bulb came on when he realized how Jesse had fully thought out the death of Riley. Hoo Roo my ass.

Last edited:
Women have that effect on men, we get a bit stupid around them.

I thought Derek's light bulb came on when he realized how Jesse had full thought out the death of Riley. Hoo Roo my ass.

:lol

I do think he's a bit suspicious with that comment. And if John tells him about Riley's hands, he'll probably put it together with why Jesse deliberately got into a bar fight.

That guy must have testicles made of coltan! Walk into a room without your pulse rifle and face three Terminators. Damn.

i think this will all lead up to some kick-ass finale. but they will probably leave us hanging like last year's finale and there is no guarantee for a 3rd season so we may never know what happens.

That was a good episode. I wonder what Jesse's real mission is and why she is trying so hard for them to kill Cameron.

That was a good episode. I wonder what Jesse's real mission is and why she is trying so hard for them to kill Cameron.

That was the mission, get John to turn away from Cameron and using metal. Jesse screwed up by killing Riley, and not getting Cameron to do it.

Oh...ok, so Jesse is just trying to make John go "on his own." Not sure if that makes sense since they obviously used terminators on the good side in the future too. I guess we'll see eventualy... I hope.

Back