The Blu-Ray Upcoming, News & Info Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I pre-ordered Bambi for the $18 too. If it looks like it will be cheaper on release day with any DMR coupon, I can always cancel.

I pre-ordered Bambi for the $18 too. If it looks like it will be cheaper on release day with any DMR coupon, I can always cancel.

I think I will just wait. I am in no rush for Bambi. If I don't get a good deal I will live.

It's odd. Looking at the transfer comparisons, it just does not seem like they did extreme amounts with it. :dunno

It's odd. Looking at the transfer comparisons, it just does not seem like they did extreme amounts with it. :dunno

You will buy it because it's

Disney-Blu-Ray.jpg

:rock

Oh em gee! Bambi is coming out on Blu? Oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god!!!!!!! I just HAVE to have it!!!!!!!

:monkey3

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/t4SvRoKxOcg?fs=1&hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/t4SvRoKxOcg?fs=1&hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

From Blu-ray.com:
Buy 5 Disney Blu-ray Combo Packs, Get BD Player for $59.99

Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment has launched a promotion offering a Sony Blu-ray player for the reduced price of $59.99 plus shipping to those who buy five eligible Blu-ray combo packs from the studio in the next three months. Upon entering the "Magic Codes" from the BDs on the Disney Movie Rewards site, you will unlock the access to purchase the player.

Eligible titles include:
-Alice in Wonderland
-Beauty and the Beast
-Bolt
-A Bug's Life
-Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam
-Cars Toon: Mater's Tall Tales
-A Christmas Carol 3D
-The Crimson Wing: Mystery of the Flamingos
-Fantasia 2 Movie Collection
-Monsters, Inc.
-Oceans
-Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
-The Search for Santa Paws
-The Sorcerer's Apprentice
-Tinker Bell
-Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure
-Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue
-Toy Story
-Toy Story 2
-Toy Story 3

The Blu-ray player offered (in all likelihood the Sony BDP-S470) has 3D Blu-ray Disc playback capability. It supports BRAVIA Internet video streaming, iPhone/iPod touch remote control, Quick Start/Quick Load and is Wi-Fi ready.

This offer is good on purchases made and Magic Codes entered from November 11, 2010 and January 31, 2011. While supplies last.

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

From Blu-ray.com:
Buy 5 Disney Blu-ray Combo Packs, Get BD Player for $59.99

Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment has launched a promotion offering a Sony Blu-ray player for the reduced price of $59.99 plus shipping to those who buy five eligible Blu-ray combo packs from the studio in the next three months. Upon entering the "Magic Codes" from the BDs on the Disney Movie Rewards site, you will unlock the access to purchase the player.

Eligible titles include:
-Alice in Wonderland
-Beauty and the Beast
-Bolt
-A Bug's Life
-Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam
-Cars Toon: Mater's Tall Tales
-A Christmas Carol 3D
-The Crimson Wing: Mystery of the Flamingos
-Fantasia 2 Movie Collection
-Monsters, Inc.
-Oceans
-Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
-The Search for Santa Paws
-The Sorcerer's Apprentice
-Tinker Bell
-Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure
-Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue
-Toy Story
-Toy Story 2
-Toy Story 3

The Blu-ray player offered (in all likelihood the Sony BDP-S470) has 3D Blu-ray Disc playback capability. It supports BRAVIA Internet video streaming, iPhone/iPod touch remote control, Quick Start/Quick Load and is Wi-Fi ready.

This offer is good on purchases made and Magic Codes entered from November 11, 2010 and January 31, 2011. While supplies last.

I just posted this in the other thread. I'm thinking about doing this.

How do they know when you bought the Combo packs? Do you have to scan your receipts?

Back