The Blu-Ray Upcoming, News & Info Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

From Blu-ray.com:
Buy 5 Disney Blu-ray Combo Packs, Get BD Player for $59.99

Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment has launched a promotion offering a Sony Blu-ray player for the reduced price of $59.99 plus shipping to those who buy five eligible Blu-ray combo packs from the studio in the next three months. Upon entering the "Magic Codes" from the BDs on the Disney Movie Rewards site, you will unlock the access to purchase the player.

Eligible titles include:
-Alice in Wonderland
-Beauty and the Beast
-Bolt
-A Bug's Life
-Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam
-Cars Toon: Mater's Tall Tales
-A Christmas Carol 3D
-The Crimson Wing: Mystery of the Flamingos
-Fantasia 2 Movie Collection
-Monsters, Inc.
-Oceans
-Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
-The Search for Santa Paws
-The Sorcerer's Apprentice
-Tinker Bell
-Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure
-Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue
-Toy Story
-Toy Story 2
-Toy Story 3

The Blu-ray player offered (in all likelihood the Sony BDP-S470) has 3D Blu-ray Disc playback capability. It supports BRAVIA Internet video streaming, iPhone/iPod touch remote control, Quick Start/Quick Load and is Wi-Fi ready.

This offer is good on purchases made and Magic Codes entered from November 11, 2010 and January 31, 2011. While supplies last.

Wow! Great deal. Now I just need to find 5 titles.

^^ :lol

I haven't entered any of my codes lately, so I'm sure I already have enough codes ready to go. :rock

Damn you Waller!!!:monkey4 :pfft: :lol:lol:lol

I have 9 of those movies, but since I'm an impatient little brat I enter my codes in after opening up my movies. I may just get the 3 Tinker Bell movies (bleh) and that Mater movie. And I think Fantasia comes out at the end of the month.

Damn you Waller!!!:monkey4 :pfft: :lol:lol:lol

I have 9 of those movies, but since I'm an impatient little brat I enter my codes in after opening up my movies. I may just get the 3 Tinker Bell movies (bleh) and that Mater movie. And I think Fantasia comes out at the end of the month.

simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg

And Fantasia and Fantasia 2000 comes out on the 30th :lecture

:lol>Tinkerbell movies

Since I'm pretty sure I've already enter Bolt, I've got just enough with 5 others! Woot!

If I didn't enter Bolt, I might have a code I can spare then.

Back