The Blu-Ray Upcoming, News & Info Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anchor Bay Home Entertainment has announced Let Me In for Blu-ray release on February 1, 2011. This English-language remake of the Swedish horror thriller Let The Right One In, directed by Matt Reeves (Cloverfield), stars Kodi Smit-McPhee (The Road) and Chloë Moretz (Kick-Ass). The BD will include a digital copy - and, for a limited time, an exclusive comic book prequel from Dark Horse Comics.

Special features include:
Audio commentary with director Matt Reeves
From the Inside: A Look at the Making of Let Me In
Dissecting Let Me In (BD-exclusive)
The Art of Special Effects
Unrated deleted scenes
Car crash sequence step-by-step
Trailer gallery
Poster gallery

5195.jpg

DON:T DO IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT's a TRAP !

:goodpost:

Last edited:
Wow... $23.97 for the whole thing...

And I have Amazon Prime...

I could have them on Wednesday...

...so very tempting...

:thud:

It is a trap!!!

BUT.......

How about the entire trilogy on Blu-ray for $7.99 (ALL 3 movies for $7.99 TOTAL!!!!!!!!)

According to a Target worker on Bluray.com, they got an email clearly stating that the Black Friday ad will be the entire LOTR trilogy for $7.99 plus tax!!!!! :horror:horror

That is crazy:cuckoo:

Here is the link. He also posted a picture of the email.
https://forum.blu-ray.com/black-friday/156964-target-ad-black-friday-21.html

Though I'm thinking you'd probably have to be like one of the first in line at a Target when they open. :(

Sounds like it is time for me to get Mad Men on Blu-ray!! :rock

From the Amazon.com Facebook:

Amazon.com Movies & TV

Amazon.com Movies & TV Many thanks to the more than 13,000 people we can now count as "likers" of Amazon.com Movies & TV. We're not quite to the 50,000 that we were hoping to reach by Thanksgiving, but we still want to show how much we appreciate your support. So we will be lowering the price of "Mad Men" Seasons 1,2, and 3 to $9.99 each on ...DVD and Blu-ray from Nov. 25 through Nov. 27. Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Sounds like it is time for me to get Mad Men on Blu-ray!! :rock

From the Amazon.com Facebook:

Amazon.com Movies & TV

Amazon.com Movies & TV Many thanks to the more than 13,000 people we can now count as "likers" of Amazon.com Movies & TV. We're not quite to the 50,000 that we were hoping to reach by Thanksgiving, but we still want to show how much we appreciate your support. So we will be lowering the price of "Mad Men" Seasons 1,2, and 3 to $9.99 each on ...DVD and Blu-ray from Nov. 25 through Nov. 27. Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

I got as many friends on facebook to "like" that amazon page hoping for this deal, glad to see it's gonna pay off!

That's amazing. I bought it even though I just bought the deal on Amazon as well. I'll just sell the others or return them.

I went ahead and jumped on the Mad Men seasons as well. I've only seen one episode and loved it. For whatever reason I just never watched it again.

Last edited:
Back