The Blu-Ray Upcoming, News & Info Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm kind of interested in the chasing after the LOTR trilogy for $7.99. There's 3 Targets in my area, but according to BluRay.com Target isn't restocking them so what they have left on the shelf is all there is.

Actually it was up for a good hour or hour and a half. :yess:

Thing is, no one who ordered this...no one...has gotten a ship notification yet. People who ordered other items along with the trilogy have even seen those items ship with the LOTR portion still sitting there unfulfilled.

Hell, I ordered a copy within 15 minutes of the deal going live and I haven't yet heard a peep from Target. Hate to say it, but I'm thinking (while hoping for the opposite, don't get me wrong) that Target sends out a heapin' helpin' of cancellations on this one, boys.

Do not trust to hope. It has forsaken these lands. :monkey1

Thing is, no one who ordered this...no one...has gotten a ship notification yet. People who ordered other items along with the trilogy have even seen those items ship with the LOTR portion still sitting there unfulfilled.

Hell, I ordered a copy within 15 minutes of the deal going live and I haven't yet heard a peep from Target. Hate to say it, but I'm thinking (while hoping for the opposite, don't get me wrong) that Target sends out a heapin' helpin' of cancellations on this one, boys.

Do not trust to hope. It has forsaken these lands. :monkey1

Yeah, I am thinking the same thing. If I don't get it, it's all good.

Thought this might be to good to be true. Checked it out late in the store today and while other sold out items still had their labels with sale prices this set did not. I did see the individual films each for that sale price. It's all good since I just had a 13 hour marathon with the trilogy EEs, and they look pretty amazing upscaled from the DVDs.

Thought this might be to good to be true. Checked it out late in the store today and while other sold out items still had their labels with sale prices this set did not. I did see the individual films each for that sale price. It's all good since I just had a 13 hour marathon with the trilogy EEs, and they look pretty amazing upscaled from the DVDs.

It was actually $7.99 in store for the whole Trilogy, fury. People have actually reported getting it in store for that price. It's the online sale that's iffy.

No, it was gone with the regular price listed in it's spot. And, I thought the ad was probably wrong because it listed the regular prices for the 7.99 deals as 15-30, sooooo....

It was actually $7.99 in store for the whole Trilogy, fury. People have actually reported getting it in store for that price. It's the online sale that's iffy.

I jumped on the online target deal, $7.99 for the whole trilogy. The thing is, they are stated to be delivered in early January. Probably wont hear much about them until they are about to ship out. Im still optimistic that orders will be fulfilled. if not then all our online orders would be canceled by now.

Back