The Blu-Ray Upcoming, News & Info Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I jumped on the online target deal, $7.99 for the whole trilogy. The thing is, they are stated to be delivered in early January. Probably wont hear much about them until they are about to ship out. Im still optimistic that orders will be fulfilled. if not then all our online orders would be canceled by now.

Yeah, I just got the email now. They look like they will eventually ship them out in January like you said. That's good enough for me! :)

Well after getting the delayed email from Target for the LOTR trilogy I just recieved the "cancellation" email. Too good to be true for online.

That's sucks. I just stumbled upon the whole Trilogy "deal" now. Stores like these need to honor some of the these deals once in a while. I remember a while back, a similar incident happened with the IM2 release, but Wal-Mart honored their mistake by offering it at the lower price (via gift cards) of those who got their order in.

Well after getting the delayed email from Target for the LOTR trilogy I just recieved the "cancellation" email. Too good to be true for online.

Same here. :monkey2

Still, I suppose it saves me the trouble of having to return the 3 individual discs I bought from Amazon earlier that day. I'm happy with $7.99 per flick.

Not as happy as I'd be with $7.99 for the whole trilogy, but still...

What are the best in-store prices you guys are seeing for Fantasia? $27.99 at Target seems to be the cheapest I can find.

$17.99 (with coupon) is not bad at all, but I'll go cheaper if I can... :monkey3

Back