The Blu-Ray Upcoming, News & Info Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm retarded.

How do I get my coupon from Disney Rewards for the Fantasia bluray?

I've never done the coupon thing there.

I'm retarded.

How do I get my coupon from Disney Rewards for the Fantasia bluray?

I've never done the coupon thing there.

I can't tell here at work, but you have to be a member for one thing, so if you're not one, sign up then look under the special offers tab. I'm pretty sure it's listed there.

I believe the Fantasia one is for an upgrade, so you need a previous Fantasia code. The site is:

https://www.disneymovierewards.com

Anyone have the code for an old copy?

I think it's just open to everybody now. There is a little banner ad when you log in.

Somebody posted a code here that I used, and it worked, but I can't find the post to give proper credit. Here are some I found with the googles:

717951004611 (Fantasia, DVD, 2000)
717951008374 (Fantasia 2000, DVD, 2000)
717951132031 (Fantasia, VHS, 1991)
786936141030 (Fantasia Anthology, DVD, 2000)
786936136388 (Fantasia 2000, VHS, 2000)
717951236036 (Fantasia Deluxe Collector’s Set, VHS, 1991)

Edit: Hurry though, I think the coupon expires at the end of this week.

If you sign in to disneymovierewards.com you can get the Fantasia coupon without a code. It's under Members Extras, special offers. It expires on the 7th.

If you sign in to disneymovierewards.com you can get the Fantasia coupon without a code. It's under Members Extras, special offers. It expires on the 7th.

Well I did that. And followed the directions. Had to download their coupon printer. :monkey4 Turned on my printer and hit 'print.'

Nothing happened.

I clicked again.

Nothing happened.

Then I realized that I had my printer plugged into my other computer.

I switched the cable but nothing happened and there is nothing in my printer queue. When I try to print it off now it says that I already have as many as I'm allowed on this computer. :crying

I'm sorry for your situation, but at the same time that sounds like a very humorous thing to happen, like something you would see on a very funny sitcom...

I switched the cable but nothing happened and there is nothing in my printer queue. When I try to print it off now it says that I already have as many as I'm allowed on this computer. :crying

Try using a different browser and you should be set.

Well I did that. And followed the directions. Had to download their coupon printer. :monkey4 Turned on my printer and hit 'print.'

Nothing happened.

I clicked again.

Nothing happened.

Then I realized that I had my printer plugged into my other computer.

Clear your cache and use another browser.

Dummy :nana:

:1-1:

:yess: :yess: :yess:

Paramount Home Entertainment has officially announced the Dreamworks production A.I. Artificial Intelligence for Blu-ray release in the US on February 15, 2011. This dark science fiction movie with a fairy-tale subtext, a project originally developed by Stanley Kubrick based on a short story by Brian Aldiss, was directed by Steven Spielberg after Kubrick's death.

Special features include:
Creating A.I.
Acting A.I.
Designing A.I.
Lighting A.I.
A.I./FX
The Robots of A.I.
Special Visual Effects and Animation: ILM
The Sound and Music of A.I.
Closing: Steven Spielberg: Our Responsibility to Artificial Intelligence
Two theatrical trailers (in HD)
A.I. Archives

As previously reported (see Blu-ray.com, December 3), this title is being released now or soon in Europe and Asia by Warner Home Video.

https://www.blu-ray.com/news/?id=5576

A.I. = ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

But congrats for you guys! :wave

I read this morning that the Heavy Metal Blu-ray got canceled. :banghead

Great news Iron. AI was fantastic.

And btw, I think you need to add Darren Aronofsky to your "Godfathers of film" signature. Him and Ridley Scott.

Great news Iron. AI was fantastic.

And btw, I think you need to add Darren Aronofsky to your "Godfathers of film" signature. Him and Ridley Scott.

I actually contacted Maulfan about adding John Ford and David Lean to it but it would exceed the forums sig size limit :( I guess if the heads were smaller there would be room but i don't know if it would look good.

Back