"The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He looks great! He's going to make Nicholson's Joker look silly.

How were you able to get such a clear pic? Every time I tried to reenter a code, I got the "Trying to cheat a cheater" message.

darthviper107 said:
No, I'm not kidding. I never read any comics and have only seen a couple of the movies.

Harvey Dent is the District Attorney who becomes scarred by acid on half of his face and becomes the villain Two-Face. This was the character played by Tommy Lee Jones in "Batman Forever"

I think in The Dark Knight there just gonna set the character up by having Harvey Dent appear as the district attorney.

I heard Two Face was gonna be saved for the third and final film and that he would be scarred by the Joker in that movie.

heathjokerfpy9.jpg

So are both of these images legit???

They look awesome, so I hope so!!!

I absolutely cannot wait for this movie, Batman Begins is without a doubt my favorite comic movie of all time and I'm hoping this one lives up to it.

Poster isn't real. I remember them making a similar poster a few months back, and it had the exact same background, and the Joker pic they used was just "The Man Who Laughs."

Edit: Here's the old one. You can see the same background.
joker.jpg

Last edited:
Rockabilly said:
I absolutely cannot wait for this movie, Batman Begins is without a doubt my favorite comic movie of all time and I'm hoping this one lives up to it.

one thing I kinda disliked about batman begins.. was it wasn't comic enough for me..

I can see more of a Heath Ledger resemblance in the straight jacket poster than in that last one.

snakebeater said:
one thing I kinda disliked about batman begins.. was it wasn't comic enough for me..

I think that's what makes a great comic movie, making it more realistic. If it's too over the top and comic booky it just doesn't feel real (see Batman Forever and Batman and Robin).

I haven't seen BB but after that last HeathJoker pic, I'm really looking forward to it! Let's hope WB doesn't go an screw it up beyond all recognition like the last of the first Batman series.

Rockabilly said:
I think that's what makes a great comic movie, making it more realistic. If it's too over the top and comic booky it just doesn't feel real (see Batman Forever and Batman and Robin).

I know.. I loved the realism in batman begins.. but I would have absolutely praised the movie if gotham was more snowy gothic.. that would have been the BEST batman movie ever.

nolan's directing + burton's imagery + Bale's batman = defintive batman movie. to me atleast.

Meh, the only thing I don't like about Bale's Batman is the voice. From what little scenes I saw, it sounded like Bale had strep throat.:lol

After a closer look, I dont think its legit.
heathjokerfpy9.jpg

If the pic with the scars on his face is legit than this one is not. If you look close there are no scars on the face in the poster.

King Darkness said:
After a closer look, I dont think its legit.

If the pic with the scars on his face is legit than this one is not. If you look close there are no scars on the face in the poster.
I think you're right. I don't exactly like that pic anyways. Real or not.

On the left side of the photo are those his teeth that appear through his scar. If so, I can imagine a huge gaping mouth which reminds me of the Killing Joke comic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back