"The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! I have never actually see a place that sold 'normal 'purple suits before. But how anyone could buy one and not think about the Joker for at least one second, is probably crazier then him.

I still think Two-Face eventually needs a split suit. If Joker can have "custom" clothing, why can't he? Even if he doesn't make it himself, he can go to whoever does the Joker's clothes and have them make it.

Since this is Two-Face's origin, I can live with and believe he hasn't gotten his trademark split suit yet. Like you said, the Joker doesn't have an origin so he is just already how we know him. I can live with that too since he was clearly the Joker already at the end of Batman Begins. No point it messing that up with an origin story, although the Prologue might have been better served to an origin story than just a Bank robbery.

Anyhoo, I still just can't wait for this film to come out and I'm sure I'll be happy with whatever character designs they give us.

Ok, this movie can't come soon enough. I received my Takara figure today, I just finished watching Begins, I am so excited for another Bale/Nolan Batman movie, and look forward to seeing what Heath Ledger gave us with The Joker. This thread's been going on forever and I can't recall seeing anything; has it been confirmed who will be scoring TDK? I hope Hans continues it for us.

It's Hans. I know Bats is supposes to get his 'theme' in this movie. It was made for Begins, but Nolan wanted to wait.

I wonder whether or not Hans Zimmer will be collaborating to score TDK with James Newton Howard again as he did in Batman Begins. Two of my favorite composers, so even if they don't team up, I'll still be happy with Zimmer alone.

It's Hans. I know Bats is supposes to get his 'theme' in this movie. It was made for Begins, but Nolan wanted to wait.

Bats will have a theme, that's interesting. It won't be cheesy like Danny Elfman's (which wasn't cheesy in Burton's film but that sort of music would be in the Nolan films), but it's interesting that there's a theme for him, I almost thought there was already a subtle theme setup in Begins for him, unless it's more Bruce Wayne's theme and Batman will have one of his own. The music works so well in Begins, that's why I wanted Zimmer on the project again, nothing better than when a body of films keeps consistency.

When do we see the new trailer, supposedly with 10,000 BC?

The studio is saying right now that it'll be attached to this Friday's release of 10,000 BC. Can't wait!

n614531881_705044_8920.jpg

Now THESE are the Joker collectibles I'm talking about!

Really? I haven't heard that before. It would be the only thing that could save that flop.

flop? it will probably make millions 'just because'. I won't be seeing it :)

IMO, the CGI looks really bad at times, esp with the sabertooth.

n614531881_705044_8920.jpg

Now THESE are the Joker collectibles I'm talking about!

Wow! If that is a 12(13?)" Joker in the upper left corner, DC Direct will get its first purchase from me if Hot Toys doesn't come to their senses and make a better one. The hair seems a bit flat, but the costuming looks surprisingly excellent!

i want to see bigger pictures of these!!!!! i have a feeling if hot toys indeed does have the license, that they will announce it a week or two before they actually show pictures... there pictures are often times shown pretty quickly after the announcement.

The 13" figure has me quite excited, though I have to say the statue on the deck of cards is cool, and that bust is just outstanding! It ooooozes malevolence. :D

That Batman looks like it's just s bad as the Begins one, but that Joker is looking awesome!

Still, I'll go with the inevitable HT version.

I wouldn't be surprised if that Joker just turns out to be a publicity shot and not an actual shot of the figure. Seeing as how the Batman just seems to be a bad rehash of the old one, small head and all.

I wasn't impressed by any of the stuff DCD put out for BB. I hope these figures are better, but I'm not holing my breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back