"The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see it, was it taken down again?

Link to the auction?

That is some super work!
Love that bust.

I would imagine anything this good, especially pre-movie, ESPECIALLY post Ledger death, is gonna raise the ire of the Warner/DC lawyers. Anyone listing major property DC/Warners stuff on Ebay of all this is not just dumb, but perilizes any other similar sales. DC means business! They hunt folks down in HK that sell stuff. I had a buddy over there that said Warners has offices in HK that go after folks over there. That's over there!
I can only imagine it gets tougher over here.

Ebay is not the place for such stuff.
The operative word is dumb! DUMB! :google

But the work is terrific!

thats right +++++es!! funny story though.. At first I asked my friend who works at a theatre to get one for me.. and he told me they only had one and he had to "request" one... and it turns out someone broke the case and stole it... and I was like -_-...

then a month later he tells me that he got one because of his aunt who works with promotions, etc... and I freaked!!

It's reverse side is the reflection of the same picture.. so the "why so serious" is backwards... IT'S INSANE!

Picture053.jpg

Picture054.jpg

Picture055.jpg

thats right +++++es!! funny story though.. At first I asked my friend who works at a theatre to get one for me.. and he told me they only had one and he had to "request" one... and it turns out someone broke the case and stole it... and I was like -_-...

then a month later he tells me that he got one because of his aunt who works with promotions, etc... and I freaked!!

It's reverse side is the reflection of the same picture.. so the "why so serious" is backwards... IT'S INSANE!

Picture053.jpg

Picture054.jpg

Picture055.jpg

Yeah, most theatre one sheets are double sided with the reverse printed on the back. I think it is because it makes them look better in a lightbox.

Is it just me or has Christian Bale slimmed down further for TDK? Or was it really just the old suit that made him look a little puffy?

I imagine this bust was in progress before the passing of Ledger, and if it's not licensed, that would cause issues also. It's not surprising for WB to be keeping a lid on the matter.

Actually the bust was created as a tribute after Ledger's passing. As cool as it is, I am surprised Mike is trying to sell it on such a public venue without a license. WB is notoriously strict about that.

Is it just me or has Christian Bale slimmed down further for TDK? Or was it really just the old suit that made him look a little puffy?

he has definitely slimmed down.. hes got a very tired look on his face as well ( sagging eye sockets). id like to think that look factors into the story, its a result of him running around all night as batman maybe? double life is slowly wearing him down?

good explanation dont you think?:lol

Actually the bust was created as a tribute after Ledger's passing. As cool as it is, I am surprised Mike is trying to sell it on such a public venue without a license. WB is notoriously strict about that.

Really? Wow, that seems like a short time span to role out something that nice.

Jokerstatue.jpg

Jokerbust2.jpg

Jokerbust.jpg

Joker13.jpg

Of the Joker collectibles, I think my favorite thus far is the 13" Deluxe figure. Very impressive.

grapplegun.jpg

batarangs.jpg

Batmanstatue-1.jpg

Batman13.jpg

I'm liking the new Batman statue, and the batarangs are awesome!

Just thought I'd post these. They're some more recent pics of collectibles we've seen smaller pictures of already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back