"The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm. Interesting. Did we ever find out if it is completely seperate from the Dark Knight or if it is just the first 7 minutes of it?

Probably the 7 minutes they showed during the I Am Legend...

...BTW, I'm watching Batman Begins on FX right now and this is getting my hyped for TDN...

Probably the 7 minutes they showed during the I Am Legend...

...BTW, I'm watching Batman Begins on FX right now and this is getting my hyped for TDN...

Yeah, I know what it is, I was just asking if we know if that is going to be the first 7 minutes of the film or if this is completely extra.

It's the prologue scene showed before I Am Legend in IMAX theatres - i.e., the first six minutes of the movie. I'll be excited for it. I don't have an IMAX near me and the versions available on the internet currently won't really compare to it in BR quality.

I went to Hot Topic today and got my two shirts! The Why so Serious one and the Jokerized "I Believe in Harvey Dent" shirt. The cute girl that works there told me that the vandalized shirt is definitely the chase version, and that each store will only get one in each size. Good thing they had my size left!! Oh, and the shirts were buy one get one half off. Not a bad deal for $20 shirts.:chew

I went to Hot Topic today and got my two shirts! The Why so Serious one and the Jokerized "I Believe in Harvey Dent" shirt. The cute girl that works there told me that the vandalized shirt is definitely the chase version, and that each store will only get one in each size. Good thing they had my size left!! Oh, and the shirts were buy one get one half off. Not a bad deal for $20 shirts.:chew

Oh, thats no fair! If they had been buy one get one half off on Saturday I would have picked up the IBMIHDToo as well.

I have no idea. I can't find my reciet is my other problem. Maybe if I could find it, they would price adjust for the sale. I know other Stores like Target will do that.

Looks like I'll have to hit up Hot Topic to see if I can get a vandalized version....

Oh that sucks. Can you exchange them? Yeah, she told me the sale started yesterday(Tuesday).

I don't think so. I remember a friend of mine wanted to go and exchange a Cloverfield shirt for a DC Villains shirt that I purchased, and they wouldn't let him even though it was the same price. I would think it would be especially the case for chase shirts. It's worth trying, though. I'll be hitting up HT this Friday to try and snag one.

I don't think so. I remember a friend of mine wanted to go and exchange a Cloverfield shirt for a DC Villains shirt that I purchased, and they wouldn't let him even though it was the same price. I would think it would be especially the case for chase shirts. It's worth trying, though. I'll be hitting up HT this Friday to try and snag one.

I'd go TODAY if you want a Jokerized IBIHD shirt. There is supposed to only be one per size per store. :google

Well that sucks. Atleast I got that other cool Joker shirt coming. :chew

I'd go TODAY if you want a Jokerized IBIHD shirt. There is supposed to only be one per size per store. :google

Holy urgency, Batman! Sorry, I really am, but even I would have been disappointed in myself if I didn't crack that joke at least once before July 18. Nevertheless, I think this may call for a trip tonight...

Went to one of the local Harvey Dent rallies during my lunch break. It was on the Georgia Tech campus. Pretty fun! I only managed to get 1 t-shirt, but got several bumper stickers and signs and a couple of extra buttons.

I'm going to another rally this afternoon. I'll see what I can grab there. :rock

Went to one of the local Harvey Dent rallies during my lunch break. It was on the Georgia Tech campus. Pretty fun! I only managed to get 1 t-shirt, but got several bumper stickers and signs and a couple of extra buttons.

I'm going to another rally this afternoon. I'll see what I can grab there. :rock

Very cool, Irish. I wish it had traveled to a city near me. Closest is Atlanta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back