"The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think these have been posted here.

02.jpg

01.jpg

These are better quality than I've seen.

03.jpg

01.jpg

02.jpg

I can't see them :monkey2:monkey2

Hang in there guys, sorry about that, you have to be a member on the site for some stuff but not all, I can see them on the boards so I thought you could to. I'll add them to my site so you can see them.

EDIT: All set, just go back a page.

Last edited:
Thanks for the pics MaulFan :cool: and i hope Heath is remembered for his excellent acting :)

Domino's, General Mills Step Up to Bat for Knight
March 16, 2008

By T.L. Stanley

Holy tie-ins! The legendary protector of Gotham City is not only confronting a new level of dark and psychotic villain in the upcoming Warner Bros. thriller, The Dark Knight, he's taking on a raft of marketing partners as well.

The interest has been so strong that even the fatal drug overdose of co-star Heath Ledger in January didn't dissuade new and veteran marketing partners from sticking to wide-ranging deals they'd made months earlier with the studio.

The Dark Knight, expected to be a top-ranked movie in a packed summer season, is the July followup to Batman Begins, director Christopher Nolan's reawakening of the franchise after the much-maligned Batman & Robin in 1997. Audiences proved they'd return, to the tune of $370 million at the box office. Now the marketing community has taken renewed notice.

Pizza giant Domino's, in its first feature film link, joins General Mills, Nokia, Hershey, Comcast, Microsoft's Xbox and the California Milk Processor Board to co-promote the film, which again stars Christian Bale, Michael Caine, Morgan Freeman and Gary Oldman. Design house Giorgio Armani even gets in the picture, using its sleek wardrobe of Batman's alter ego Bruce Wayne as a centerpiece for Dark Knight-themed print ads in fashion magazines.

"We have a big, cinematic action-filled movie on the heels of an incredible reinvention," said Mimi Slavin, svp-domestic promotions at Warner. "The partners understood the vision, and what they're doing adds to the event-movie experience."

Starting weeks ahead of the July 18 release, The Dark Knight will be visible in grocery and convenience stores, Nokia and Domino's real estate, and across the partners' media, including TV, print, in-theater, direct mail, online, street teams and other out-of-home. Toys from Mattel and merchandise from dozens of licensees, based on the movie and classic comic property, will add to the barrage.

Executives at Domino's said The Dark Knight's hardcore fan aligns nicely with its 18-34-year-old male consumer. The marketer plans some Batman-themed food and a focus on its online ordering and pizza tracking. The ad campaign is still in the works. "We liked that Batman's a superhero who uses technology,"said Kris Holley, consumer promotions project leader at the chain. "There's a good match between our brand messaging and the character's brand attributes."

General Mills plans a number of Batman-centric sweepstakes, toys and on-pack offers for its breakfast cereals, yogurt and fruit snacks products. The promotions will focus on the Batman equity rather than the PG 13-rated movie.

"It's part of Americana," Steve Greer, Big G's global equity and events director, said of the franchise. "It's a classic that will always be part of a kid's and a family's world." The marketer, which worked with Warner Bros. on Happy Feet and the upcoming Speed Racer, has a long history of Hollywood ties, including last summer's megahit Spider-Man 3 from Sony Pictures.

As part of the push, Hershey will release a "dark" version of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Xbox will create limited-edition custom consoles, Joker and Batman versions, that can't be bought (only won). The only partner from Batman Begins, the California Milk Processor Board, will launch a Batman-centric Got Milk? print campaign. Nokia, which plans an extensive global campaign, also will debut a Dark Knight phone in the U.S. pre-loaded with exclusive movie content like screensavers and voicetones.

Looks like we'll have a variety of cereals from possibly Iron Man, Dark Knight, Hulk, Indiana Jones and I'm sure I'm missing a few. :lol

There's something cool about his new suit.

It almost looks like knight's armor. :D

Not getting any of the pics to show up for some reason. Anyhoo, I'm grateful I could get the shirt online. Now I can call the store and tell them they don't have to hold it for me until Tuesday anymore. :D W00t.

From what everyone is saying, the pics sound magnificently impressive. Can't wait until your site's back up! :D

Very cool pictures I haven't seen them in this resolution yet. This is going to be one hell of a movie. :rock

Ya, this is the movie I'm most excited about right now, it can't come out soon enough. I never saw Begins in the theater, it didn't work out to get there, so I'm excited to catch a Batman on the big screen, the only Batmans I ever saw in a theater were the Schumacher catastrophies.

Ya, this is the movie I'm most excited about right now, it can't come out soon enough. I never saw Begins in the theater, it didn't work out to get there, so I'm excited to catch a Batman on the big screen, the only Batmans I ever saw in a theater were the Schumacher catastrophies.

Mine too! July 2008 can't get here soon enough!

I've seen Begins at the theater, watched it over and over again on DVD and on TV here. And I'll probably be getting it on Blu-Ray as well. But I need to get a Blu-Ray player first! haha

Holy...mother...of...God! I have to echo that I haven't seen any of those pictures in that resolution. I love the picture of the Joker and Bats in the interrogation room. There's this curious stoicism to both figures that's so chilling and compelling.

WOW! Thanks for those pictures. They really are very nice and hi-res. I can't wait any longer:monkey4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back