"The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never noticed the Joker's nails before. All the little details they put in to these charactors. Creepy.

I never noticed the Joker's nails before. All the little details they put in to these charactors. Creepy.

I noticed the nails before when the Empire Jail cell pic first was being revealed in high-res sections. Very creepy, sort of like Voldemort's, but shorter.

But yeah, its the little things that make a character whole.

There is a new TDK shirt at Hot Topic. It has the TDK Bat logo on it (check out Darth Rage's avatar, above). It's better than any of the others that have been released so far, in terms of quality. That's saying a lot, considering I'm a Joker nut.

There is a new TDK shirt at Hot Topic. It has the TDK Bat logo on it (check out Darth Rage's avatar, above). It's better than any of the others that have been released so far, in terms of quality. That's saying a lot, considering I'm a Joker nut.

Meh. I don't really care for it then. I much prefer the Joker shirts. The Harvey Dent ones are fun because people think it is a real political shirt, but have no idea who Harvey Dent is. :lol

I think that's precisely the appeal with the IBIHD shirts, though I have to say that the "Why So Serious?" poster turned t-shirt at HT could have been improved upon, imo. I would have liked the entire shirt to be that ghostly luminescent blue, with the Joker as the eerie, obscured figure in full size on the front. That seems much more preferable to the black shirt with just the poster screened in the center of the front. Just a thought, but other than that I adore most of the shirts released. Hell, I just bought the "'Joker and Harley' by Alex Ross" shirt from HT as well. God that's magnificent. Still probably my favorite version of the Joker rendered by any artist. Ross had such a spectacular take on the character and on the Joker's personality.

I think that's precisely the appeal with the IBIHD shirts, though I have to say that the "Why So Serious?" poster turned t-shirt at HT could have been improved upon, imo. I would have liked the entire shirt to be that ghostly luminescent blue, with the Joker as the eerie, obscured figure in full size on the front. That seems much more preferable to the black shirt with just the poster screened in the center of the front. Just a thought, but other than that I adore most of the shirts released. Hell, I just bought the "'Joker and Harley' by Alex Ross" shirt from HT as well. God that's magnificent. Still probably my favorite version of the Joker rendered by any artist. Ross had such a spectacular take on the character and on the Joker's personality.

I agree. I like Ross' Joker too.

PAGE 2?!?!

Anyway, Ibelieveinharveydent.com was updated today. Harvey is offically running for DA now.

I wish some new footage or pictures from this movie would come out.

Something close: a New Gotham Times today. People are being sent them, but it is still to early to tell if it is just anyone who submitted to IBIHD.com or if they had to be "ranked" (the gold, silver and bronze pics).

However, the online version of the times has been updated:

https://www.thegothamtimes.com/

No update on the Haha Times yet.

Looks like many articles on the past virals.

I got my voters card today :)

The cake phones also received text messages today,
"Hey clown! Long time, no crime spree! Well, put on your floppy shoes and answer this question: are you ready to get to work? (ReplyY/N)"

then they received another text message after replying,
"Glad to see you?re still alive and kicking. I'll be in touch before Poisson d'Avril."

so something is going down on April 1st!

I got my voters card today :)

The cake phones also received text messages today,
"Hey clown! Long time, no crime spree! Well, put on your floppy shoes and answer this question: are you ready to get to work? (ReplyY/N)"

then they received another text message after replying,
"Glad to see you?re still alive and kicking. I'll be in touch before Poisson d'Avril."

so something is going down on April 1st!

OR its all a big Joke :lol I can see it going either way. I've also heard that April 1st is the release date for the Mattel figures. Anybody able to confirm or deny that?

Today was a serious update though! I guess I should wear my IBIHDToo shirt more often.

MaulFan, if you need additional hosting for any of your image files just let me know.

Appreciate the offer, but I'm all set, I looked at the percentage of my space that I'm using with my host and it's like 20% maybe. The issue I had the other day was all a system error that just happened, but in 4 years of being hosted by the same company, this is the only time I've had a site go down so it was bound to happen some time.

It says before April 1st. Rumors at SHH are that it may be going down on March 30-31... the new trailer approaches...:D

Also, thew Gotham Times offered some interesting teases. Arkham may not be entirely out of commission? Very, very intriguing.

It gets better... MovieWeb received a cake from the Joker. There was a note with a telephone number, and the cake said "Call Me Now" in icing. They dialed the number and the cake began to ring... Go to the link below for the rest of the story.
https://www.superheroflix.com/news/91/24891.php

Last edited:
I dig all this teasing …very hyping. :D

Now this shirt I just got to have. :blissy

Officially licensed Batman The Dark Knight shirt by Warner Brothers.

https://www.wickedcoolstuff.com/daknjohleblt.html

wickedcoolstuff_1994_77741133

:chew

Look what I got in the Mail today:

dsc00078bt8.jpg

Anyone who submited a photo/video to IBIHD.com should get one as far as I can tell. Pretty sweet swag!

Also, Fruit Gushers now have a little 4 page Dark Knight Comic in them (3 to collect) and the Joker in them looks like the 5" version of the Mattel figure (kinda an animated look).

Well that explains the figure being released... it's been rather cryptic until now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back