The Dark Knight Rises *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still need to buy this. It was on the Christmas list and nobody got it for me.

Don't you have better things to do?

Multitasking bro.

Don't we all have something better to do than post on a message board about toys and movies we've seen a thousand times?

You're wasting a lot time in a thread of a movie you hate.

Anyone that posts in here, whether they like the film or not, is wasting their time.

The movie was released, it's out on bluray. Everyone here has seen it and expressed their thoughts. It's over.

I certainly wouldn't be carrying on like this in a Batman Returns thread...speaking of which, shouldn't you be watching Batman Returns or Batman Forever?

1. There isn't a Batman Returns thread

2. That film will be 21 years old, nobody gives a **** about it

3. You wouldn't post in there anyway because all you post about is Nolan Batman crap.

I post elsewhere about Hobbit, Django, Sandbox, Avengers, Misc. Legos, etc.

Or is there just so much to do in Pittsburgh?

Oh, he mad.

What the **** are you doing right now with your *** on the computer? Go outside and play!

I still need to buy this. It was on the Christmas list and nobody got it for me.

Save your money.

How do you know I didn't mean "save your money for a deluxe release bundle pack with Blake Batman origin story"?

I'll buy this when it goes on the 5 dollar bin at walmart (in about 2 months) :lol:lol:lol

:horror Nolancom****s finding no flaws in his film? YOU DON'T SAY! :lol

Again many are not saying there are no flaws or that the film is perfect...but the good outweighs the bad...except for a few like you...By the way did you see Hobbit yet?

SPOILER ALERT!!!
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CenlkhT3M8Q&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Last edited:
TDKR is an awsome film. Faults? Yep. Does it invalidate TDK? Course it bloody does. And that is infuriating. Ive already said this feels like theyve done a Return of the Jedi on us; Theyve given us a 4th film leaving a 3rd story in between.

watch

[ame]https://youtu.be/CenlkhT3M8Q[/ame]

Hey now. The DIfabio makes good points about the movie. I thinks that's celtic to be honest lol jk

It's funny how many touted this dude as brilliant:

LANGUAGE ALERT!
[ame]https://youtu.be/FxKtZmQgxrI[/ame]

And yet there's little to no difference in what he does with his reviews about Star Wars and what DiFab does with Nolan's Batman. The only difference is Hipsters are so completely gay for Nolan ATM, so DiFab gets trolled for it. :monkey1

The AVENGERS is an awesome film coz it doesn't ruining itself with retarded script and lame visuals.

Cept it takes a page out of Michael bays film for EXPLOSIONZ and LOTZ OF COMPUTA GENERATED THINGS. And alien invasion and multiple heroes looking in different directions away from each in other in a supposedly sad montage of mourning the loss of a minor character and other stuffs.

Cept it takes a page out of Michael bays film for EXPLOSIONZ and LOTZ OF COMPUTA GENERATED THINGS. And alien invasion and multiple heroes looking in different directions away from each in other in a supposedly sad montage of mourning the loss of a minor character and other stuffs.

The fact that we got a Good avengers movie is a miracle in itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back