The Dark Knight Rises *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fight Club in the top ten LOL..damn Chuck Palahniuk hipsters.

de5985d9c5b256ee03e527df6eea07b5.jpg

Have you ever been on IMDB?

Every movie is racist, dumb, ****, offensive, lame, gay, retarded, awesome, best ever, worst ever, and racist.

I wouldn't take a single bit of advice from ANYONE on that site.

depends on the movie really. I have noticed that depending on the movie the IMDB will go from polite conversations so all-out bat crap insanity.

Some of the worst forums are Scott Pilgrim, Walking Dead, Dark Knight, American Psycho, Boards are a complete mess.

But other boards are pretty normal. It really depends on the movie, the bigger it is the more trolls it attracts.

Typical IMDB discussion.

"I didn't really like the movie-

I felt the movie wasn't strong enough and it just didn't work out. I had high hopes, but I left disappointed."

Next post

"Yeah, I agree. Wasn't that good"

Next post

"Well, why don't you watch Transformers you ****ing piece of ****. Die in a fire, and I hope your family gets AIDS!"

:lol

Typical IMDB discussion.

"I didn't really like the movie-

I felt the movie wasn't strong enough and it just didn't work out. I had high hopes, but I left disappointed."

Next post

"Yeah, I agree. Wasn't that good"

Next post

"Well, why don't you watch Transformers you ****ing piece of ****. Die in a fire, and I hope your family gets AIDS!"

:lol

:lol:lol:lol
The worst forum I have visited is Scott Pilgrim. Seriously there is not a single serious thread in there.

You like the Scott Pilgrim movie?

yeah Scott Pilgrim vs. the World. Last time I tried to read there it was pointless. just a big mess. No one takes anything seriously, a bunch of stupid jokes.

American Psycho is just everyone posting quotes from the movies randomly :lol

I didn't even know that these movies had their own forums. Guess it makes sense theres probably a forum for just about anything you can think of.

I didn't even know that these movies had their own forums. Guess it makes sense theres probably a forum for just about anything you can think of.

I mean you log in to IMDB and you search for a movie and at the bottom of the page you see the threads people make for each movie. Each movie has its own little forum with different threads.

I remember trying to read in the Dark Knight forums and people were talking about Hannah Montana and about Justin Bieber and the mods over there are nonexistent. People making posts about their cars or their favorite sports teams LOL, complete chaos.

How many forums are you guys on? Celtic i know your on SHH and MCfarlene. Your on IMDB to?

How many forums are you guys on? Celtic i know your on SHH and MCfarlene. Your on IMDB to?

Well, I'm not on SHH or Spawn any more, I got banned from both, and Spawn is dead.

But i'm on a Spawn refugee forum, this one, IMDB and Red Letter Media.

And ocasionally a Gravity Falls forum. But I post every so often because I quickly realized I was the oldest one there....:monkey1

Well, I'm not on SHH or Spawn any more, I got banned from both, and Spawn is dead.

But i'm on a Spawn refugee forum, this one, IMDB and Red Letter Media.

And ocasionally a Gravity Falls forum. But I post every so often because I quickly realized I was the oldest one there....:monkey1

I rarely Post on SHH anymore. Way to strict. Its Nam's worst nightmare. Nolan fans galore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back