The Dark Knight Rises *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They're all idiots. The only one's they ever said anything smart got banned pretty quick. And I ain't talkin about myself.

Well, I'm not on SHH or Spawn any more, I got banned from both, and Spawn is dead.

But i'm on a Spawn refugee forum, this one, IMDB and Red Letter Media.

And ocasionally a Gravity Falls forum. But I post every so often because I quickly realized I was the oldest one there....:monkey1

Why did you get banned?

Spawn- for calling someone an *******, who wanted to **** my mother and make me watch, during my final "warning".

SHH, twice, once for saying RE 4 was going to be dumb fun, and for being douchy to someone being an *******.

Spawn- for calling someone an *******, who wanted to **** my mother and make me watch, during my final "warning".

SHH, twice, once for saying RE 4 was going to be dumb fun, and for being douchy to someone being an *******.

If you dont agree and bow down to almighty nolan you get banned. I got temporarily banned for asking for a leaked two face pic :lol

:lol:lol I wouldn't last a week then

I once got a stern PM from Dave for suggesting Celtic and Ironwez get a room back when they first started slap fighting. I wasn't even using strong language. That's the extent of my internet bad boy rep. :lol

I got an infraction from AdoptedScot for bypassing the language filters. I went on a rant about a guy sitting next to me at the Avengers who texted during the whole movie, big screen smart phone. I fit a year's worth of swearing into one post.

I got an infraction from him for telling off two tools who were told to shut their mouths, and didn't. They, however, were not infracted, which made for some fine histrionics after the fact. One of them gets puffed up to this day over it. :lol

(The other one don't come around here no more. :cool:)

I don't know what the rest of them were from. Apparently, I insult other members, and that makes me special. :dunno

I got an infraction from AdoptedScot for bypassing the language filters. I went on a rant about a guy sitting next to me at the Avengers who texted during the whole movie, big screen smart phone. I fit a year's worth of swearing into one post.

This is becoming a trend that I despise.......:mad:

Went to Sea World to see a Christmas Ice show. Two people had their freaking huge Tablets recording the whole thing. I couldn't see anything because of how big and how bright they are. It made me so mad I wanted to leave.
I started to kick their chair and one of them lowered it so I guess they understood but the other moron didn't.

Then at Disney same thing. Went to a show on another day and these idiots start using their Tablet or Ipad to record it (don't know what they were using) Couldn't see anything, I wouldn't mind if someone is recording with their normal size camera but the Tablets are so big I couldn't enjoy either show. :mad::gah:

I got an infraction from him for telling off two tools who were told to shut their mouths, and didn't. They, however, were not infracted, which made for some fine histrionics after the fact. One of them gets puffed up to this day over it. :lol

(The other one don't come around here no more. :cool:)

I don't know what the rest of them were from. Apparently, I insult other members, and that makes me special. :dunno

They did get an infraction as well, FYI :wave

I would say, outside of maybe one, I have deserved everyone I got here.

Honestly, nothing is as bad as getting banned for saying...

"Resident Evil 4 will suck, but man, it's going to be FUN!"

:lol

I got an infraction from Hydeous for telling another member that his mom's underwear smelt good.

:lol. Never forget a mod got on me Becuase I called re stupid and he was a fan so he gave me an infraction.

Oh yeah. Mine were all earned.

Was that in the Joker thread? I'm trying hard to remember each of my infractions clearly, but they all kinda blur together. :lol

I think it was in the rogue thread?:lol i dont remember but believe me, none of the infractions i did was personal, fellas :grouphug. I actually kinda hate giving them out actually, unless i have to. :panic:

:lol. Never forget a mod got on me Becuase I called re stupid and he was a fan so he gave me an infraction.

Woah, thats wasnt me was it:panic::lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back