The Dark Knight Rises *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol theres no loss. Anyone else fans OUTSIDE of the nolan films?

I am, and I explained that earlier, but my really awesome post (shameless plug) about how this is just one retelling of a modern mythology got overshadowed by more arguing.:lol

Alfred and Fox seem to be the only two people who know all the secrets of Bruce's double life. It really isn't a stretch to assume that Fox would be in on the secret of how Dent really died.

Don't forget the random orphan boy named Robin, Talia, Bane, their henchmen, Catwoman (after the first fight), that random Wayne Enterprises employee and just about everybody else in Gotham except for Gordon. :lol

Don't forget the random orphan boy named Robin, Talia, Bane, their henchmen, Catwoman (after the first fight), that random Wayne Enterprises employee and just about everybody else in Gotham except for Gordon. :lol

Good point. With so many people in the know it would probably do best to let an anonymous replacement take over the job. :cool:

Still think Beyonce would be a perfect Poison Ivy. I know im in the minority but she can act and she can easily portray that lustful appearence. To bad Nolan only chose "realistic" villains.

buffyyuck.gif

2241013_o.gif

If it was decided they wanted a non-white actress to play Poison Ivy, go with Rosario Dawson.

I just can't see Halle Berry playing a darker character, Rosario definitely could, she can pull off being flirtatious and yet sinister.

Plus i don't find Halle Berry attractive much like Cindy Crawford..both meh.

The Dark Knight Rises - so many painfully obvious plot holes I almost felt embarrassed for Nolan while watching it. Not to mention the portrayal of Batman's very character. Not just a bad Batman movie, but a badly put together movie that I found barely watchable. I like Nolan as a director 95% of the time but this was rushed out too fast.

What were the plot holes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back