The Dark Knight Rises *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What were the plot holes?

Sending every Police officer into the Gotham sewers
Bruce Wayne so crippled up he has to walk with a cane, but a magical knee brace enables him to be Batman again.
Trained all his life to be a master martial artist but a cat burglar knocks a cane out from under him and he let's her go
Finished building a bat cave after he gave up being Batman, for what?
Apparently Gotham City is Atlantis cause in begins Arkham island was cut off from the rest of the city since the bridges were blocked then in rises the entire city of Gotham is an island with all the bridges blown up. Atlantis was supposedly a three ringed city.
Didn't use one bat gadget in the fight with Bane
Trained all his life to avenge his parents murders but gives it all up when his kinda sorta childhood crush bites it.
Blake can tell he's Batman from the look on his face but Blake's boss Gordon has had more face to face with him than anyone, so either Gordon is a piss poor detective or a complete moron.

Just to name a few....

Sending every Police officer into the Gotham sewers
Bruce Wayne so crippled up he has to walk with a cane, but a magical knee brace enables him to be Batman again.
Trained all his life to be a master martial artist but a cat burglar knocks a cane out from under him and he let's her go
Finished building a bat cave after he gave up being Batman, for what?
Apparently Gotham City is Atlantis cause in begins Arkham island was cut off from the rest of the city since the bridges were blocked then in rises the entire city of Gotham is an island with all the bridges blown up. Atlantis was supposedly a three ringed city.
Didn't use one bat gadget in the fight with Bane
Trained all his life to avenge his parents murders but gives it all up when his kinda sorta childhood crush bites it.
Blake can tell he's Batman from the look on his face but Blake's boss Gordon has had more face to face with him than anyone, so either Gordon is a piss poor detective or a complete moron.

Just to name a few....

there are 99 plot holes actually :rotfl

The movie had a lot of issues with it and as a bat-fan since I was a baby, I'm sad to admit that Avengers put this movie away and everyone feels like they need to let me know

The movie had a lot of issues with it and as a bat-fan since I was a baby, I'm sad to admit that Avengers put this movie away and everyone feels like they need to let me know

Same. A reversal of 2008 where I felt that TDK pwned Iron Man. This time the lighter superhero entertainment won out for me.

I hated the Chitauri who came out of that portal from Cybertron opened via the Matrix/Tesseract. XD

If they had gone with Skrulls and dropped most of the other designs, i think the action would have been better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back