The Dark Knight Rises *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Check this awesome mask out

ZdkwJT6.jpg

C4jIwtj.jpg

When I came in this morning my friend was watching this with his girlfriend, she's never seen it.

When they unmasked Bane on the plane, she immediately asked "Why is he wearing panties on his face?"

I nearly spit out my cereal, I don't know why I never made the connection before but that's exactly what his mask looks like and now I don't think I'll ever be able to look at him the same again. :lol

Bane_zpsd8ffe37e.jpg

I'm almost tempted to buy her one of these now so she can wear it as underwear.

Check this awesome mask out

ZdkwJT6.jpg

C4jIwtj.jpg

They do it so well. You think they can't possibly make another good one...and yet, they do!

Unlike Honest Trailers. :lol

Sort of on topic, but did anybody download the z+ app for the soundtrack? If so is there a way of moving extra tracks (origins) into your regular music library?

Haha, the funny thing is, I had a feeling that if anybody replied or maybe had the app to, it'd be you void. :lol thanks a lot though man, appreciate it. Just really wanted to get all the tracks complete in one place.

I love this soundtrack, best of the 3 IMO.
I the Z+ app too, and i tried and failed to get the tracks out.
I did however stumble across this...sounds like an official release (it's not obviously) tracks must have leaked from the mixing studio though, it has kept me happy for a while...

:)

NPNGy_zps060c052d.jpg

ScreenShot2013-03-22at135740_zps7fd5df23.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back