The Dark Knight Rises *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That looks like a great find rorywan. I agree, I think the soundtrack to rises is probably my favourite of the three, but there seems to be so much great material left out from the standard cd. I heard the origins suite's on YouTube and just realised they were available via the z+ app but would love to have the whole lot in one place. Would make such an epic soundtrack to have the whole lot together. I'm sure I heard or read that zimmer wants to release some kind of deluxe set with all the music from the trilogy. Now that'd be an incredible set.

I don't own the soundtracks. If the released some collector's trilogy set, I'd probably be tempted to pick it up.

Speaking of collector's trilogy sets, when will we hear details of the trilogy boxset they're doing? It'd better have new stuff considering its taking 3/4 of a year after TDKR's release to come out!

Would make such an epic soundtrack to have the whole lot together. I'm sure I heard or read that zimmer wants to release some kind of deluxe set with all the music from the trilogy. Now that'd be an incredible set.

I'd be all over that. Never had much interest in the complete LOTR discs, but this would be a completely different story.

I just saw the animated movie "Megamind" for the first time. It features a superhero who fakes his own death so he can quietly live his own life but he's made out to be a real loser because of it. I thought that was kind of funny in light of TDKR. :D

I don't own the soundtracks. If the released some collector's trilogy set, I'd probably be tempted to pick it up.

Speaking of collector's trilogy sets, when will we hear details of the trilogy boxset they're doing? It'd better have new stuff considering its taking 3/4 of a year after TDKR's release to come out!

I have all three official soundtracks for each movie (the begins soundtrack seemed to be getting pretty pricey at one point for some reason), they've all got something great on them but I'd probably say rises is my favourite overall. Then begins then TDK. Although TDK has Like A Dog Chasing Cars which is one of my fav tracks from the whole trilogy. Just sounds so....heroic I guess is the word.

What's this about a trilogy box set? They released one when the standard DVD/blu ray was released right? Is there another version announced then?

I'd be all over that. Never had much interest in the complete LOTR discs, but this would be a completely different story.

Yeah, I can't remember where I read it or heard it, but it was an interview with zimmer and he was talking about how the soundtrack for rises was split up into various ways of obtaining the tracks, and he said he'd love to one day release a box set of every piece of music for the trilogy. That'd just be one epic set.

I just saw the animated movie "Megamind" for the first time. It features a superhero who fakes his own death so he can quietly live his own life but he's made out to be a real loser because of it. I thought that was kind of funny in light of TDKR. :D

Haha, that's quite funny. :lol I've been meaning to watch that for a while, might have to hunt it down.

Last edited:

If I had to guess, I'd say somewhere in the window of May to July. It seems like other UCEs have been announced a few months prior to their releases.

That's interesting. I read a book once about all of the prime movers of the American economy going on strike while the country progressed further and further in the direction of treating them simultaneously as threats and slaves. It was expected that they would play their role in carrying the nation on their backs, but there was no trust for them, on account of the fact that they answered only to their own motivation for profit. So, they quit, and the country collapsed.

They didn't exactly come across as losers, as it were.

That's interesting. I read a book once about all of the prime movers of the American economy going on strike while the country progressed further and further in the direction of treating them simultaneously as threats and slaves. It was expected that they would play their role in carrying the nation on their backs, but there was no trust for them, on account of the fact that they answered only to their own motivation for profit. So, they quit, and the country collapsed.

They didn't exactly come across as losers, as it were.

Do you happen to remember the name of the book? Sounds quite interesting.

tumblr_mk5od1L1Jp1r5kouso3_500.gif

tumblr_mk5od1L1Jp1r5kouso4_500.gif

tumblr_mk5od1L1Jp1r5kouso1_500.gif

tumblr_mk5od1L1Jp1r5kouso2_500.gif

A friend texted this to me. It made my day. RIP Wesley Willis.

[ame]https://youtu.be/F1mLiBViw0U[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back