The Dark Knight Rises *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you conclude that this movies been forgotten about by the inactivity in this thread, boy, then Avengers pretty much never happened :lol

Just in general, it's that after BB/TDK there was nothing but praise for those movies that went on for years, no trash talking humor about them.

This one is all about making fun of all the characters. :lol

:lol aaaaaaall the way on page 7. Someone go bump it :monkey2

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Such a divisive film - and the reason this thread is going on for much longer (correct me if I'm wrong) than the TDK thread went on for.

Such a divisive film - and the reason this thread is going on for much longer (correct me if I'm wrong) than the TDK thread went on for.

I rather have had a TDK quality film than a divisive film and long running thread, months long just on Talia's death acting and Bane's jail fetishes. :rotfl

Last edited:
The people who don't like the film, make me like it even more.

Me 3. :lol

But remember that Nolan will always be known for just two things when it comes to his Batman:

1. Successfull reboot with BB
2. TDK masterpiece

TDKR will never take priority over those 2.

Last edited:
23255761.jpg

Nolan's TDK trilogy is a masterpiece. All three movies, if you don't understand why then you're a big stupid do do head.

While I was disappointed with the drop in quality from TDK to TDKR, Nolan did not kill Batman and it isn't in any need of saving post Nolan trilogy.

Nolan's trilogy is what saved Batman from obscurity, even if TDKR should've really been part 4 of this story.

TDKR was simply just a bizarre follow up to a perfect masterpiece that TDK was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back