The Hot Toys 1/6 & 1/4 STAR WARS VISUAL CHECKLIST

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where does this character come from? The image has the "Movie Masterpiece" logo?

1715570058527.png

Last edited:
Updated with a super disappointing May the 2nd(?). Seems HT missed the pun.

DE Luke was a shock, but Howard did say he was gonna make it like 7 years ago.

Maul 2.0 is annoying cause now I have to sell the old one to get the new one.

And finally, it's just pathetic we have way more Exclusive figures of silly repainted troopers than characters from the Phantom Menace or Revenge of the Sith. We should have got Menace Jar Jar and Obi-Wan by now. And where the #@?& is Greedo HT???

nobody cares about these ones lmao =]], we're lucky to have a full lineup of Clone Force 99. Clone Wars Ventress's probably a different story.
Yeah, batcher would be a shelf warmer in stores, as would Omeeeega. Ventress would sell, but more if it was the OG look. Bad Batch emo girl look would not be popular.

The Bad Batch is one of those rare occasions where HT completed a squad. All 5 members! They have teased their half asses commando (hopefully that gets retooled to look better before it goes up for order) so maybe they could round it out with a Gen 1 TK, Imperial Crosshair, Imperial Cody, Wolfe and a clone Assassin. Would be a strong line up for trooper collectors. If the commando mold is improved to look correct then there would be tons of repaint potential too (Gregor, plain commando, Scorch, the other Delta Squad members, Omega Squad etc etc) while the Gen 1 TK would also allow for repaints/ majority reuse variants (pilot, shock trooper, poncho+ goggles patrol trooper etc). And all that is before even looking at more basic troopers from the show (plain clone pilot, Mayday, the Gree looking dudes, Wilko, etc etc etc.

I think all those trooper options are more likely to see production than Omega/Batcher. For those more niche characters 3rd party options may appear while multiple 3D printable file making artists are already making printable parts for them (IIRC Skylu3D has already done Omega and Batcher files) so there will be options even if HT just goes with what is popular

Under the unreleased 1/6 figure list on page 1 I see "Heavy Gunner (TCW)". When was this shown? Was it the ARC heavy gunner from 2003 or does it refer to the Battlefront Heavy weapons trooper we got with the BARC??

Also, HT previously showed off standard 212th clone and Snowtrooper Commander at cons (not listed here afaik) as well as the plain Andor clone was teased (AT-RT promo pics). Could also sorta argue that clean shiny 501st phase 1 in the clone wars Anakin promo pics but that may have simply been photoshop for promo only.

Under the unreleased 1/6 figure list on page 1 I see "Heavy Gunner (TCW)". When was this shown? Was it the ARC heavy gunner from 2003 or does it refer to the Battlefront Heavy weapons trooper we got with the BARC??

Also, HT previously showed off standard 212th clone and Snowtrooper Commander at cons (not listed here afaik) as well as the plain Andor clone was teased (AT-RT promo pics). Could also sorta argue that clean shiny 501st phase 1 in the clone wars Anakin promo pics but that may have simply been photoshop for promo only.

I don't recall exactly where I saw it, I'm pretty sure it was displayed at a past SDCC with the display tag "Heavy Gunner". I think this is it:

1715714101134.png

Updated... again.

Now I know why I will never do a Marvel checklist. HA!

I love the monster mash figure goofy grin and all. Ian really was the best part of that movie. Seemed like the only one who was having any fun.

I'm including General Grievous in my teaser list even though HT cheated us with a photoshopped Sideshow statue. I'm gonna bet on an eventual prototype just like I did with Dark Empire Luke since I was 100% CORRECT with that one!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Last edited:
Back