The Howling 1/12 Scale Werewolf by Syndicate Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dukefett

Super Freak
Reaction score
GQnrBwiXoAA5UTE

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/281296?o=8

Just saw it on BBTS, probably available elsewhere, but for those interested.

Last edited:
Syndicate is making a bit of a splash this week, and leading to this week. They have Pumpkinhead shown in full yesterday, and Ed Harley is 3D rendered. If I liekd Howling series, I would nab this. I love Pumpkinhead, and I am all over that one.

I'll definitely be picking up the articulated pumpkinhead. I'll wait to see more product photos before deciding on this figure though.

Guys like me, who aren't fans of the series, but like the werewolf design migth've jumped in....if not for the Veteran William figure. That's gotta be my favorite "modern werewolf" looking figure. Generic, and not from a movie IP, but a dang impressive lycanthrope figure.

How comes the Pumpkinhead figure looks amazing and this looks like a cartoon version?

I think they've been working on Pumpkinhead far longer, they showed the figure and statues for Pumpkinhead at last year's SDCC, I don't remember seeing this guy there. They're advertising a second head but don't even have a render for it, kind of an odd launch for the figure.

Awfully harsh comments for an item that literally is a mock up of a 3D rendering. Says so on the ad. Maybe it will look better when it's...ya know...real,lol. So hold off on the silver bullets, wolfsbane and torches til it actually shows it's real head. Their Pumpkinhead looks amazing, and the statue of him is great!

Back