The Indy Premium Format Figure Countdown/Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
indianajonespf.jpg

I wanna Luke Skywalker PF that's this awesome! :monkey2

Please, please SS let Trevor sculpt a 1/4 scale Bespin or X-Wing Luke....

I HAVE TO HAVE THIS ONE!!!!!!!:google

PLEASE GOD HELP ME AT THE TIME OF THE PPO!!!!!!!:google:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

Well that's a bummer that I have to wait another week. I've got my calendar blocked off, so I'm ready. Sideshow better be prepared for the onslaught because if I can't get into the site because of some system crash I'm not going to be happy.

April 18 is the start of the NY Comicon. So they're linking this preorder the same way they did the 12" with ToyFair. Smart.

Son of a! I have to observe another teacher's class until 9:52 (the end of the period) on Friday the 18th. That means I'll have to book it across campus and be ready to log into my computer by 10 AM. :banghead

I'm gonna cut it close because I guarantee this sells out by 10:20 max

Silent reading class for the first five-- ten-- fifteen minutes... however long it takes for me to get this ordered.:D

Nice to know that I can go to my poker game tomorrow night-- and maybe win enough scratch to pay for this baby.

April 18 is the start of the NY Comicon. So they're linking this preorder the same way they did the 12" with ToyFair. Smart.

I'm only thinking about one thing right now. Sideshow can't expect me to remember when NYCC begins. :lol But coinciding it with the show makes sense.

This is the best PF pose I've seen!! It makes it so much more realistic then an action pose.. and what draws me to Indy, even over his sculpt. The pose on Anakin is similar. For me it has much more impact!!!

Hey Sideshow, after you come down from the overwhelming response to this amazing PF... realize the opportunity and produce a SDCC Exclusive PF variation that has Indy in his Cairo Digger/Map Room gear holding the Staff of Ra. Thank You. :D

Dear Sideshow,

Now that everyone is gushing over this PF, please don't raise the prices again.

Hey Sideshow, after you come down from the overwhelming response to this amazing PF... realize the opportunity and produce a SDCC Exclusive PF variation that has Indy in his Cairo Digger/Map Room gear holding the Staff of Ra. Thank You. :D

*Faints* :rock

This is my hopes for at least a 12"!!!!!!!

shouldn't be more then $299 +sh

Well I figured this day would come. With the Aragorn, Anakin, Red Skull, and Thor Premium Formats on order and now this I have officially cancelled every 1/6 scale preorder I had and am liquidating 90% of my current 12 inch figures on ebay.

Long live Premium Format. And hurray for the stupendous 1/4 scale Indiana Jones! :bow

Yeah, I'm feeling the same. There's nothing wrong with 1/6 scale per se, it's just that overall, PFs look better on display. (There are few exceptions, as with Old Ben Kenobi - I think the 1/6 figure blows away the PF.) Sometimes, a poor choice of pose can ruin a PF, but when they get it right, it's unstoppable!

I will be more careful purchasing 1/6 figs from now on. The cost and space adds up, ya know. Resale value isn't great either.

Cool, Friday actually works better for me :monkey3 I run a group on Thursdays and usually get home right at 9:00p... sometimes that works, but lately the Newsletter has been going up earlier.

That's cool, I thought it would be kind of odd if it just showed up for order tomorrow. Luckily on Friday my classes don't start until 3 so I'll be available at 12 to order (central time).

I really wonder what the sales will be like, since this isn't Star Wars, and it's been advertised in a magazine. And there is an awful lot of interest shown here--but then that's been the case for several other things as well.

Back