The Making of Brown Leather Bike Jacket

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kato.E

Super Freak
Reaction score
This is my another new jacket style base on experience of making several leather jacket before.

The size of this jacket is a bit bigger than before so that it fit so well on the HT truetype body.

The zipper and collar and the belt at the waist are not finished yet.
cimg1667f.jpg

cimg1668f.jpg

I am planning to sell this jacket to earn some $ so as to sustain my futher project.

Kato, I understand you feeling no one will pay your asking fee for full pieces, but would you consider selling your patterns? Maybe for the jeans and so forth you have made?

Kato, I understand you feeling no one will pay your asking fee for full pieces, but would you consider selling your patterns? Maybe for the jeans and so forth you have made?

Sorry!

Pattern is the most important part that I would never disclose.

It is something like the formula of KFC

That's just plain great! I sure wish I was able to make things like this for my figures! Way to go!

Kato, you should be working with Hot toys or enterbay, or somewhere! Impressive skills!. Now, you should start making these for sale man, lots of people are interested in your work. You can always use fake leather to make them "cheaper", hehe.

Kato, you should be working with Hot toys or enterbay, or somewhere! Impressive skills!. Now, you should start making these for sale man, lots of people are interested in your work. You can always use fake leather to make them "cheaper", hehe.

EB is never my cup of tea, I have ever deal with them. Hottoys has HaRue , They don't want me actually.

I will never provide cheap version to people, as cheap ver also means cheap qlty .

Back