The Sideshow Museum.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: For all you SIDESHOW FREAKS!

congrats for your new additions my friend:clap:clap:clap

Thumbler+Pod are awesome:yess:

Man-Thing Comiquette with light up (red) eyes, love this one!

IMG_5745.jpg

IMG_5759.jpg

Congrats my friend:clap:clap
Man-Thing looks amazing[/QUOTE]

Hey macke!:hi5: The Batpod looks OK on its own, but it completely transforms for the better when you put Batman on it. Also the Man-Thing is a fantastic piece by sideshow, it is HUGE and the detailing is brilliant - he literally looks like a walking swamp - and the light up eyes are the icing on the cake. Thanks again my friend:wave

My God !!!! I'm Speechless !!! :slap:slap:slap

I was also looking for the HCG bust Alien, but impossible to find in europe ...

Congrats for all additions, Resin1 ;)

Thank you Chewee:hi5: The HCG Alien does come up now and then, one was recently on ebay in Europe for £500 start price with no bids, - might be back on soon? It's a fantastic bust, but because of it's rarity, not many people know about it. GOOD LUCK finding one my friend:chew:chew:chew

A.M.A.Z.I.N.G the collection i wish i had, soooo jealous :)

Thank you very much for your kind words hotsox1982:family This collection was a dream of mine when I was young, I love movies and want to take something away from each one when I watch them. I find the better the movie, the more I collect from it:horror This collection took me 10 years to put together after I got myself a steady job:thud:
If you really set your mind to something, you can achieve virtually anything!:wave

Great Pick-ups Resin and Congrats on your Alien find, They are both Wicked looking, I have seen and held the Thing (No Pun Intended), Heavy and Impressive, Pic's do not do this Piece any Justice

You are right Colossus my friend:duff Pic's never do anything justice, you need to see them up close to REALLY appreciate them. Which is why I would LOVE to visit virtually every collection on the board! That would be a constant thrill and I'm sure I would WANT WANT WANT.....:gah: :lol

You are right Colossus my friend:duff Pic's never do anything justice, you need to see them up close to REALLY appreciate them. Which is why I would LOVE to visit virtually every collection on the board! That would be a constant thrill and I'm sure I would WANT WANT WANT.....:gah: :lol

If you could do the Virtual Collection, Just think of all the other Applications, Endless, I would not want to go to work anymore:lol

hey pal,you got your vader bust set up yet?looking forward to the pics or has the bra fillings bags taken up most of your space lol

Recent editions to my life...
Life size Predalien bust!

IMG_6202.jpg

IMG_6207.jpg

IMG_6209.jpg

IMG_6212.jpg

Thanks for looking from RESIN1

Last edited:

An ABOMINATION...AAAAAAAAAARRRRH!

IMG_6218.jpg

All he really needs is a fire hydrant to throw!:slap

IMG_6227.jpg

Wow :slap:slap:slap

Congrats Resin :hi5::hi5::hi5:

So, which alien bust do you prefer ? This one or the the 1st one ? :panic:

Thank you Chewee!!:duff

The first HCG bust being just the head, I think it's great being raw and kind of unedited - if you know what I mean. The second has the shoulders and more of it. I actually like them both on the same level, but if I had to choose, the bust with shoulders would win, as there's just more to see! Take it east my friend.:hi5:

verry nice, I got him right

i have they exclusive one

An ABOMINATION...AAAAAAAAAARRRRH!

IMG_6218.jpg

All he really needs is a fire hydrant to throw!:slap

IMG_6227.jpg

hey my friend!!!! congrats for Abomination, that`s a huge piece, one of my favourite piece!! looks absolutely great:clap:clap

one reason more to visit you some day:peace

congrats also for your alien/predalien bust, great pieces!!

Last edited:
Back