The Tomy Mini Helmet Trade Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got 2 cases (12 helmets)

You mean 1 case?

Jango and the camo scout are suppose to be rare but I think skiff lando was just bad luck.:lol I figure If I didnt get those 2,
I would had 4 of each, why couldnt the rares have replaced a Deathstar gunner and a AT-AT driver.:banghead

Looking for Scout/Biker Trooper helmet. Please pm me if you have a spare available.

Thanks

big shout out to patientzero. he hooked me up with a tomy scout helmet........:chew

now im ready to begin the bash.

Got my load of mini helms. 2 DS Gunners, 2 AT-AT's, 2 Biker Scouts, 2 Boba's, 2 Boushh, 1 Lando Skiff, and 1 Jango. Really wanted the Bikers and the Skiff. :chew

I think the sculptors at Tomy just eyeball it.:banghead

That is really too bad. Had all of these been made in true 1/6 scale this line could have been a customizers dream. If that were the case they would not be able to create enough of these as far as I'm concerned.

Having said that, the ones in the line that do actually size up properly are awesome.

I'm not sure what the shipping would be like but Toy Anxiety has the Antilles version for $13.99. The Sideshow versions actually fit and look much better IMO.

I recieved a few of the tomy rebel helms in the mail from enaud a while back and they turned out to be way to small to work, and I dont mean a little to small, they seem like 1/7-1/8 scale. Its to bad because they are nice looking helmets. So I would definately go along with what BottleRocket suggested, pay a little extra and get the SS helm.

Hi!!
what do you think about darth vader helmet for a vader´s custom 12"?? its good?
thanks
im searching a rots helmet for my custom.greetings from spain!!

Most of the Tomy helmets are to small, especially series 1 helmets, so I doubt it would work well, especially vaders as it is not big enough to look as though there is a 1/6th scale head under the mask. I also believe its based on ANH, and not ROTS.

Back