The Tomy Mini Helmet Trade Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How does the Tomy helmet compare size-wise to Medi's? Is it possible to swap their earpieces? I love Tomy's earpieces!

Haven't gotten it yet. Let you know when it arrives. Are you referring to the Medi tie pilot helmet? I've never seen a Medi x-wing helmet even though its supposed to be the same thing with the TK faceplate attached.

Don't have that one either. Wouldn't mind getting it to see the size difference.

Wish those pilot helmets were more readily available. The one Dorgs used for his Hoth Luke pilot is awesome.

There's one on eBay right now for $42.00 with $2.50 shipping.

Readily available in my language means 20ish bucks. :lol
I think the X Wing helmet is beyond awesome though and will probably have to break down and get one eventually.

The pics of the rangefinder. It actually isn't flat at the top end. Has the accurate spacing between the top and bottom half. Only question is: will it work on my medi?

Just look at page 7 and how its different from medis inaccurate earpiece sculpting. Already tried to put slideshows on the medi but its too big, and also inaccurate. If this fits ill have the best possible sculpt available.

Last edited:
i think i remember these being in the $7-$14 range depending on what helmet it was......of course that's been a while ago.

Back