TheDikTatorTot's Customs & Projects

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheDikTatorTot

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I hope this is okay to make, but I wanted to make a spot for all my custom projects going forward so I don't have to make multiple posts and can keep it all in one spot.

There are none that are in active creation just yet as I am new to collecting and am building up some pieces that I want to get customized first, but I do make mockups of my projects so I will post those here (and some image placeholders) and then when the pieces are being worked on or finished, I'll put updates here too. I already have a list of customs that I'm making that I share with my S/O, but I like talking about my ideas, so if there is anything here you see that you would like to talk about, please feel free too. I love nerd talking.

This isn't all of them, but I figure I can list more later.

Iron Man Mark L85 "Rudolph"
IMG_1753.PNG

Story: Instead of being taken to Asgard by Thor, Loki is instead kept on the Raft instead. After a year of imprisonment in the Raft, Loki is taken out in order to assist with the battle against Maliketh. Proving himself to be more than beneficial, Loki is put on a temporary work release to the Avengers, leading him to first make a working relationship with them before finding himself as friends of a few of them. His friendship with Stark leads him to gaining his own suit, courtesy of Stark himself.
Companion Figure: Casual dress Tony Stark (Smiling Expression)
Diorama: Tony's Malibu Workshop

Employee Of The Month: Sylvie
loki-season-2-sophia-di-martino-sylvie-mcdonalds-1014x570.jpg

Story: Once the timelines are stabilized, Sylvie goes back to her preferred timeline and continues to work at McDonalds.
Companion Figure: Canon TVA Loki
Diorama: 70's McDonalds Interior

The Grandmaster's Pet
Ehcb4I6UYAI0nmu.jpg:large

Story: Upon Loki's arrival to Sakaar, he is taken in by Brunhilde instead of working his way up the social ladder, leaving Loki to resort to other means of keeping the Grandmaster happy.
Companion Figure: The Grandmaster
Diorama: The Grandmaster's Ship

Captain Asgard
20b949a12c2b2b069695bf10d057a90b.png

Story: Jotunnheim and Asgard never went to war, leading to a prosperous and friendly relationship between the two peoples. Thor and Loki grew up a long side each other as princes, equals and friends, leading them to both work with the Avengers. Loki doesn't need to wear the suit, he just likes to do it. Loki is good friends with Peter Quill, who when he was a child, got delivered to Ego, but instead of succumbing to his father, he successfully destroys him and learns to harness it.
Companion Figure: Ego Peter Quill
Diorama: Battle of New York Street

Princes of Jotunnheim
E_5-sjeVcAYxEe7.jpg:large

Story: During the battle between Jotunnheim and Asgard, a team of Jotunn snuck into Asgard and stole Thor as a toddler, using him as a way to invoke a cold war. Loki was not abandoned by his people, but had been hidden to keep him safe. Growing up, the two princes are raised a long side each other, but in a very different world.
Companion Figure: Jotunnheim Thor
Diorama: Winter Forest Camp

Loki The Deadite
Loki_Laufeyson_(Earth-91126)_from_Marvel_Zombies_Return_Vol_1_5_001_webp.png

Story: In an alternate timeline where Loki doe snot get killed by Thanos, the deadite virus has found it's way through in an incursion and has begun to spread throughout the galaxies.
Companion Figure: Dead Strange, Dead Tony Stark, Dead Captain America
Diorama: Building Rubble

Last edited:
Probably won’t make this one lol but I designed a Moon Knight Loki 💕

Attachments

• IMG_1908.jpeg
    IMG_1908.jpeg
    4.8 MB
Back