Threezero Demon Slayer 1/6 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Star Zen

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Tanjiro shown off
FB_IMG_1719018910719.jpg
FB_IMG_1719018823484.jpg

Could be wrong but I believe this is the first official licensed 1/6 scale Demonslayer figure?

Huh surprised they have the license. I remember there being some $300+ 1/6 version that was officially licensed but barely anyone bought it. This is much better suited for Threezero.

Oh he looks so cute! Definitely gonna preorder him!
I remember that another licensed one which was overpriced and didn’t look great. Happy THREEZERO giving us this option!

So I just found that Aniplex is making a 1/6 scale Tanjiro and the price tag on that is...truly something to behold but I guess it might be an alternative to the Threezero...guessing it will be made with higher quality materials maybe...for that price it better come with metal swords and a real Nezuko..
Screenshot_20240622-152116.png

So I just found that Aniplex is making a 1/6 scale Tanjiro and the price tag on that is...truly something to behold but I guess it might be an alternative to the Threezero...guessing it will be made with higher quality materials maybe...for that price it better come with metal swords and a real Nezuko..View attachment 709514
It was up for preorder last year. Threezero one looks way better and accurate.

Back