*VOTE for Clean DX Headsculpts* Jazzinc Dioramas 1/6 Ultimate Catwoman (Batman Returns, 1992)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which three of these four should be part of the Clean DX set?

• Total voters
I'd like to see someone pose this with arms down in a neutral position, with an angry BD head. Then place it next to HT Begins Batman with arms down and the drunken "O" mouth face.

A lot of what we’re seeing in these promo shots is destined to change.
We’ll be PO’ing based on a rough estimation with an implied understanding of the potential of the finished product.

The heads are currently all unique, solid pieces with sculpted, painted eyes but it sounds like the Standard is getting interchangeable mouth-plates and all heads will have movable eyes.
The body is currently a modified phicen but still doesn’t meet the specific proportions Joost wants to accurately mimic Pfeiffer’s physique. Therefore, the suit will also have to be retailored to perfectly fit the custom body.

If the “Hell Here” window diorama does turn out to be locked in the double pack, and not sold separately, if anyone is interested in both figures but not the diorama, I’d be interested in working something out to take it off your hands - whenever it releases.

I’m likely just going for the clean version, but want the window diorama.

So why are headsculpts voted out? Isnt the ultra schmega mega deluxe version supposed to come with them all?
Standard comes with 1 head, DX comes with 3 but the sculptor has worked on a ton of heads and JazzInc has narrowed it down to the 4 best to let the community decide which 3 we want.

There is a slim possibility that PO numbers could be so high that Jazz is able to throw in the 4th heads

Back